Bespoke airsoft

Cromulon1994

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just some feedback for Bespoke airsoft. 

Bought a gas m870 from them a few weeks ago. 

On the first skirmish it developed feeding problems, and then outright jammed. 

It was sent back under warranty. 

Subsequently, I discovered how bad the bottle of ASG blasters I had been using all day were. Nipples, indents and oval shaped bbs everywhere. I didn't realise this before I'd already sent the gun off. 

I got a diagnosis of a deformed hop rubber, and had the gun fixed and promptly returned. Also added a spas to the return when he called me and he added that to the return shipping so I didn't have to pay for the postage. Ordered that at 5 in the afternoon and it arrived 1030 the next day. I'm very happy with his service. 

In my view the issue would have been caused by the poor QC of the bbs, but it's something I am unable to prove. 

IMG_20200217_143611.jpg

• 4 months later...

Bespoke airsoft were awesome with delivery for me with my S&T E11 Star Wars Storm Trooper Blaster Replica, never personally bought bbs from then but I give them a thumbs up for delivery and price of guns! 👍🏻 

• 9 months later...

I had a generally good experience with them too.

Bought a Lonex M4A1 BAW which was delivered quickly.

On testing something went wrong and motor span freely (I thought gears or piston had stripped)

I called to explain the problem and James said they would arrange pickup.

Took a few days to sort out and then three days with no comms before I called to find out what the situation was.

I was told someone would call back with info but that didn't happen.

Couple of days later I called again and James answered.  He explained he'd been out of the office due to car trouble and he would call me back after checking status.

(So things don't run so well if James isn't there)

He did call back same day but apparently the tech didn't find any problem with it.

So he said he'd test it again and let me know.

Two days later a package is delivered and there it is...

Seems to work fine so I don't know what went wrong.  (They did improve the bolt release button)

Even though their comms were non existent and it took a bit over a week, (with no apparent work done to it), I'm generally happy with their after sales service. 👍

Edited by EDcase

Service seems fine they just need to work on their prices.....

• 2 weeks later...

Blaster's have been terrible for ages, lots of random voids in them as well

Edited by MadMole

• 1 month later...

Are these guys still in business, I've tried ringing them a few times over the last weeks and the number just rings, no one answers but no voicemail either.

I've swung by the shop also on and it looks closed up but that may just be because it's on a run down trading estate on the outskirts of Colnbrook.

33 minutes ago, MarkieT said:

Are these guys still in business, I've tried ringing them a few times over the last weeks and the number just rings, no one answers but no voicemail either.

I've swung by the shop also on and it looks closed up but that may just be because it's on a run down trading estate on the outskirts of Colnbrook.

It can take quite a few tries to get through.

Unfortunately if James (the owner) isn't there then things grind to a halt.

Had a rifle, pistol and few lil extras from here recently. everything was fine not a single issue with products. Items were delivered by UPS which i am not a fan off due to them having a lot of issues and items never arriving when they claim to be, but that's an issue with the courier not the seller.

Ah ok, good to know. 

I wanted to go in and look at an la85 and a Rapax m5 , couldn’t get through and shop looked shut so ended up going to Reading and buying from a shop there.

I’m a little put off as if they can’t answer the phone when you want to buy something then what will it be like when you have a problem and want some support.

On 28/06/2021 at 22:42, MarkieT said:

Ah ok, good to know. 

I wanted to go in and look at an la85 and a Rapax m5 , couldn’t get through and shop looked shut so ended up going to Reading and buying from a shop there.

I’m a little put off as if they can’t answer the phone when you want to buy something then what will it be like when you have a problem and want some support.

The shop looks closed, think you need to buzz on the intercom for them to unlock the door 

I'd try to look closed in that part of the world as well. I keep wanting to make the journey over to these guys as it is a 'london' store but damn its a long ass trip

• 3 months later...
  • Supporters

Well having now received a refund I can tell of my experience with this ‘business’  .

I bought a Halo assault rifle for my boy on the 31/8/21 , received it nice and promptly a few days later AND that’s where the good part of my saga ends . Firstly I thought there was a problem as it wouldn't dry fire on semi to be told after several days of waiting for a reply that as it’s an electrical firing mechanism it’ll only fire semi with a loaded magazine in it , problem is there was no paper work of any sort with it so I had no way of knowing this did I ! Then a few days after that I discovered it was only doing 260fps so contact them about it and again after a couple of days of no contact they got back to me and started asking what bbs I was using , what battery I was using , what chrono I used to check it , I replied and again after no comm’s from them until I chased it they then wanted photos of the chrono , bbs , batt , etc so same was supplied and yet again no comm’s of any sort received until I chased it .

So now we’re well in to September and they finally accept it’s faulty and and tell me a courier will pick it up great movement at last but I spoke too soon , yup zero comm’s until I chased them again ! Courier arrives(a day later than arranged !) so off it goes several more days of zero communication unless I chase it and near two wks of them having it it gets backed to me ‘fixed’ I say fixed in ‘ ‘ because yes it’s firing at a nice consistent 335fps but now the body lights don’t F-ing work ! To say I’m pissed by now is an understatement , so get on to them yet again after more chasing finally get an email saying will try and arrange a courier for the next day , courier did turn up the next morning which was great but it would have been nice to have been told it WAS booked ? This happened 13 days ago and I thought after all the shit that had gone down I’d give them a fair crack and not chase it , and as I’m sure you can all guess by now I had ZERO COMM’S from them until I chased them yesterday and today(and yesterday at 12.10pm I was told I’d be contacted by the business manager shortly , never happened) when the gun was returned the second time I stated I would require either a new gun as I’d lost all faith in this one or a full refund . Contacted them again today again stating I would be happy with either a new gun or a full refund . About 15min later I get a notification from paypal saying I’d had a refund but nothing from Bespoke ! 
Now out of this entire fiasco the one and only saving grace for them has been Wes the shop front manager , every time I rang the shop instead of emailing it this guy has found the answer I wanted , he even gave me his own phone number so I could txt him if I needed , his customer service has been outstanding but Bespoke Airsoft ? An utter shower of shit who have zero idea about communication with their customers OR internally amongst their staff simple as that , and all they’ve done is further convince me why I steer clear of UK retailers unless I REALLY have no other option . 
So as I’m sure you can guess I do not recommend them unless your going in store and deal with Wes in person .

Rant over .

• Supporters

Sorry to hear that.  I'm amazed you actually got a refund, I guess that's the power of PayPal.

It bends my brain that stores don't realise that it's to their benefit to handle support issues as promptly as possible.

In B4 "lol, just fone them m8", sure, that gets your squeaky wheel greased, but it's a piss poor way for a business to to operate. It means they have to drop whatever they were doing, look up order details, Dave has to ask Chas if he's seen it / worked on it / sent it out, everybody's tickets get delayed, and they create pissed off customers who are happy to warn other people about them.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.