WTF.... Land Warrior Airsoft

witchcraft58a
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Self confessed custom Glock fanboy, ordered a PTS Zev threaded barrel (circa. £100) for a forthcoming Zev build.  Sold as new from LWA.......

What arrived was an item where the packaging had been opened  and chewed by a Rottweiler, barrel has clearly been used with protective wrapping re-applied, fingerprints all over it and missing the barrel stabiliser.

Email sent, i'll see what they say.

Maybe i'm being too precious, but it pisses me off that they think it is acceptable to send out an item that is clearly used, having sold as new, thinking that it'll just be accepted, having paid pretty much a ton for it.

Terrible service.

IMG_20200228_170558.jpg

IMG_20200228_170606.jpg

IMG_20200228_170612.jpg

IMG_20200228_170621.jpg

IMG_20200228_170643.jpg

IMG_20200228_170712.jpg

IMG_20200228_170715.jpg

IMG_20200228_170721.jpg

• Supporters

That's... well, I want to say shocking, but it's par for the course for airsoft.

Not to belabour the point, but my first port of call is generally a chargeback via the payment processor.

• Supporters

Don't think I've seen a complimentary post about LWA for a long long time, they've clearly let standards slip, it's like they're determined to drive customers away lol .

• Supporters

Ahhhh when stuff doesn't go according to plan...

reminds of my less than perfect first batch FireHawk transaction 

(bought gun just before UKARA, paid for it told them to hold onto it - yup OK

then less than 3 weeks later, get UKARA, yup send me the RIF instead of IF...

ergh we can't find it (sold it) says LWA - FFS I was not a happy bunny/ducky)

HgnBueh.png

end of day shit happens, had the odd bad experience with a number of sellers

both UK & Gunfire Poland (twice), even Evike was dicking around with an order

Hope you get some resolution to your issue

I can only say zero issue with LandWarrior, bought lots of bits from them over time, always helpful on the phone, and promptly refunded payment for a gun when it was going to take a week before they had it in stock

I'll see what happens today. For parts I use alot of HK resellers, I've never really had problems, but it niggles me not to support UK businesses.  

For this part LWA were more expensive, but went with it because I'd get it quicker etc. but when you get this level of service it makes me not want to use UK resellers (appreciating that I'm tarring all UK sellers with the same brush).

Hopefully I'll get a response/resolution....

• Supporters
43 minutes ago, witchcraft58a said:

Spoke to LWA, no real explanation or apology; however, they have dealt with the issue, replacement will be sent and postage costs covered.

Still frustrating though.

Good that your getting your part, but wtf about basic customer service, manners cost nothing, how hard would it have been to say "really sorry about that, some stock got mixed up" or similar placating bollocks.

how some places stay in business with such a poor attitude amazes me.

3 hours ago, Tackle said:

Good that your getting your part, but wtf about basic customer service, manners cost nothing, how hard would it have been to say "really sorry about that, some stock got mixed up" or similar placating bollocks.

how some places stay in business with such a poor attitude amazes me.

I know, it really pisses me off! Just the lack of consideration, on the phone he was looking in the stockroom and found the part that was missing.... 

I recon they we're chancing on someone just putting up with it really....  He did try and say that it may have arrived from the factory like that.... I call BS on that!

My experience with them late last year was an absolute train wreck and was never rectified. I had issues from the outset, more or less. I ran through all the details with them prior to confirming the transaction, admittedly there were a couple of amber flags at that stage but I was in a position where they were the only company I could find with what I was after. As soon as they had the cash that's when the real %^&* show began.

Personally I won't be dealing with them again.

It's a sad state of affairs when it's far more common to receive significantly higher standards of customer service from businesses abroad.

I'll draw a line under this one, LWA squared it away pretty efficiently, but without any form of concern for the customer!

I think I'll be staying away in the future and sticking with Rainbow8 and JKArmy etc. 

Archived