Iron airsoft pmag leak fix

stephenisvile
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys, I’m being offered 4 iron airsoft pmags for £50 however the exhaust valves on 3 of which are leaking, won’t hold gas at all. Is there anywhere I can buy the replacement valves or has anyone got any tips on fixing it at home. Was recommended to use silicone grease round them to try to seal the issue. Thanks!spacer.png

*Assuming you mean for the TM M4 GBBR series*
I’ve been trying to get mine sealed since 2018. The output valve o rings are made of grass and silicone oil will only allow them to seal temporarily. In my experience anyway. 

If you get the size for replacement o rings and it might actually seal. IIRC the original Marui valves are not compatible. My PMAG lives in my parts bin now, and it’s probably for the best as the bolt lock wasn’t very positive. Ace 1 Arms (SAA branded) PMAG’s are very good though. 

(Yeah sorry, failed to post the first two times I tried and I accidentally omitted it lol)

Thank you for your input mate, I’ll try my local to see if they have any o-rings that’ll fit, if that fails I’ll just hand them back:)

Archived