Newbie where to play

jadeee_692
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

HI all ,

I am very new to airsoft and live in the medway area; i've had a little look around online and it appears that most places are only open on Sunday's or games, is this correct? or is google being subjective? 

Does anyone know of places local to me (Medway Area) that do any weekday's ? (anytime of day) or even Saturdays?

thanks, Jade 

6 hours ago, Robert James said:

Most are open sundays. There a few open on Saturdays. Dragons lair do Saturdays. Not sure if the new site run by @MrWilson will be open Saturdays or not?

Was just looking around online to see if I could help OP and noticed Dragons Lair say they're closed on Saturdays on their FB. https://www.facebook.com/pg/dragonslairairsoft/about/?ref=page_internal

Might be worth putting a call in to check?

Edit: unless you mean a different place, as they're quite far from Medway.

Kent Woodsmen is near you, but as you say - only open on Sundays: https://www.facebook.com/pg/KWFTC/about/

38 minutes ago, essex-airgunner said:

Was just looking around online to see if I could help OP and noticed Dragons Lair say they're closed on Saturdays on their FB. https://www.facebook.com/pg/dragonslairairsoft/about/?ref=page_internal

Might be worth putting a call in to check?

Edit: unless you mean a different place, as they're quite far from Medway.

Kent Woodsmen is near you, but as you say - only open on Sundays: https://www.facebook.com/pg/KWFTC/about/

7 hours ago, jadeee_692 said:

HI all ,

I am very new to airsoft and live in the medway area; i've had a little look around online and it appears that most places are only open on Sunday's or games, is this correct? or is google being subjective? 

Does anyone know of places local to me (Medway Area) that do any weekday's ? (anytime of day) or even Saturdays?

thanks, Jade 

Sorry, I meant sentinel airsoft. 

most places are sundays. many do a saturday(some in addition some instead..) for midweeek you wont get many but likely for that you are looking at indoor sites/ night games. (7 til 10 pm sort of thing) might help with your search knowing whats likely to help. 

• Supporters

Bush Valley/SEO often do Saturday games, their near Leeds castle.

@jadeee_692, do you drive ?, If not then once you ascertain which sites are suitable, establish a presence on their forum or FB page, always handy to scrounge a lift.

most woodland games are on sundays and most cqb games are on a week day in the evening like from around 7pm to 10pm, most clubs I have seen seem to stick to this formula anyway including my club :) 

24 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

What's your sample set for the data that led you to that conclusion?

Ok maybe its not all sites but what I was trying to say is......lol...… most clubs have a week day evening game which is usually cqb and then there woodland games are usually on a sunday, some cqb sites may also be open on a sunday but quite a few sites do have a mid week game and a sunday game.

At least ours does, so does ironsight,ground zero have sat and sunday games with a few Wednesday games, southcoast cqb has sunday and I think Thursday games.

Should of said that most sites will have a weekday event as well as a weekend one, woodland games do tend to be on a Saturday or sunday though from what ive seen :) 

31 minutes ago, EDcase said:

I know a couple of woodland site that do Saturday and Sunday games so you might need a bit more knowledge before giving advice.

Yes and I think you may need to learn to read a post before you comment with a funny type of passive aggressive post , I said "woodland games tend to be on a weekend, Saturday or sunday, also I know some sites do both Saturday and sunday as I have posted one in the reply lol

Thanks for your words of kind wisdom though, you meet some great people through airsoft don't you 😂🤣🙄

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Syks said:

Yes and I think you may need to learn to read a post before you comment with a funny type of passive aggressive post , I said "woodland games tend to be on a weekend, Saturday or sunday, also I know some sites do both Saturday and sunday as I have posted one in the reply lol

Thanks for your words of kind wisdom though, you meet some great people through airsoft don't you 😂🤣🙄

& Maybe you should also read the OP's first post, she's asking about possible Saturday/weekday games in the Medway area, or at the very least Kent.

Your contribution of knowledge amounts to zero, not counting your smart arse response, anybody could have said "my local non Kent site is usually Sundays".

You had one job 🤪

• Supporters
4 hours ago, Syks said:

most clubs have a week day evening game which is usually cqb

What's your sample set for the data that led you to that conclusion?

Archived