13 hours / Netflix

Enid_Puceflange
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Something up with the hop up used on the RPGs in 13 hours 😛

• Supporters

I actually thought it was one of the best I've seen for a long time, did some research & not only is it based on true events, but is essentially historically accurate, no Hollywood spin or bullshit.

When you think about the number of PMC's worldwide, & what they can potentially come up against, anyone that's served in the military takes for granted the support network backing you up, these guys had feck all, even though they were protecting an ambassador & an "intelligence" outpost.😏

The newest Modern Warfare game lifts the siege of the CIA base in it's game... :)  Most of the acts in the game are from different movies..lol

It's a good film 13 Hours...and digging into the details of the real event, really shows the Obama administration in bad light..even more so a certain Mrs Clinton who pulled the plug on them all.  (But was all swept under the rug)

Good movie, a couple of technical errors but who cares, it's not like they're firing a full auto mosin or sniping with glocks.

Can anyone shed some light on why the Delta guys rolled Rone's body off the roof? 

Was it just for quickness? Just seems highly disrespectful if it actually happened for real

@menphis 👋

They were the reinforcements, preparing for the next wave, that’s War, no disrespect intended.... plus getting a dead body down a ladder is not easy!?🤔

Good movie, that deserves credit! 👍

What would you do if you saw a militia walking up casually to your door step, wielding Ak’s and RPG’s, before the SHTF.... with your so called security protection, bailing or providing very little resistance.... with limited equipment and safety measures!? 😵

This film shows what a bunch of trained soldiers/contractors can do, against the odds! 💪

Respect to those people!!!! 
💷GAMBLE💷

• Supporters

It was very sporting of the insurgents to place fireworks everywhere and set them off whenever the PMCs shouted "PEW PEW PEW".

But yes, not too bad.

Good film. I went into it with low expectations (I'm a natural-born cynic), but was pleasantly surprised.

Poignant scene at the very end, when the wives and children of the militants grieve for their dead. Libya is still a mess; nobody wins in these environments.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, good film. Both Sicario films top notch too.

Have done a run down of my top action films and war films on my blog - link in profile!

Archived