justbbguns / Justbbguns.co.uk / Just bbguns

rapidpew

On 1/23/2015 at 6:31 AM, Sitting Duck said:

This thread will never die.....

People will always buy from there first and regret it, like most of us did

by then it is too late to read this thread - you got scammed....

BUT - if you discover this thread then you will soon take a little comfort that you are not the only one to be tucked up

JBBG must spend ££££ on Google Adwords - coz they always come up top when looking for airsoft or bb guns

Hence so many newcomers get swept along and accept that this guy knows his stuff

(Bull$hit deffo but Airsoft hmmmmmmm.....)

if there was a Lidl or KwikSave in airsoft - it would be based in Twickenham

Hopefully people learn quickly and just buy from these clowns once or twice

think JBBG know this too and can't mug ya over & over again - but by then it won't matter

another sucker stumbles across these "pro's" in their search engine,,,,,,

The saying "one born every minute" comes to mind and so it continues - just like this thread

Unfortunately I am there latest victim it seems, I only just signed up to this forum, after spending £500 on faulty equipment from justbbguns, now the same old story goes on with them not answering the phone or reply to my emails/tickets. What a bunch of crooks, surely there must be a way to shut em down to stop them scamming anyone else. 

Let's see what trading standards & watchdog come back with...

• Supporters
1 hour ago, ldnairsoftplayer said:

watchdog

BBC Watchdog?

I'd be surprised if an organisation of pinko hoodie huggers had anything to say about realistic imitation firearms except to REEEEEE! in horror at discovering that they are available, and try to get the whole industry shut down.

• 3 months later...
  • Supporters

I love the fact they have a loyalty scheme ! 🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣

13 hours ago, Lollingsgrad said:

Airsoft Forums UK saves the day again, I was thinking of getting an M249 from these guys. Think I'll either pay the extra to get it from Zero One or hold out for a good second hand.

In all fairness I usually avoid them like the plague but they had a Classic Army M249 on sale (£260 instead of £360) so I caved and took the risk and fuck me they delivered.

I got the M249 in good condition besides a slight crack in the stock which I fixed in 5 mins, it also came with a high cap but i instantly threw that shit away and got a box mag.

So far ran it 3 times and gun works perfectly!

That being said I might as well be Robert Patterson cause I am "the lucky one" it seems as everyone else seems to be getting screwed over.

So I probably won't risk it again........... unless they have a £200+ discount on something

3 hours ago, Game Cam said:

In all fairness I usually avoid them like the plague but they had a Classic Army M249 on sale (£260 instead of £360) so I caved and took the risk and fuck me they delivered.

I got the M249 in good condition besides a slight crack in the stock which I fixed in 5 mins, it also came with a high cap but i instantly threw that shit away and got a box mag.

So far ran it 3 times and gun works perfectly!

That being said I might as well be Robert Patterson cause I am "the lucky one" it seems as everyone else seems to be getting screwed over.

So I probably won't risk it again........... unless they have a £200+ discount on something

Aw man don't say that now I'm tempted by the dark side again. £270 for the Mk2 does seem a really good deal... that said I've previously owned and know of two other lemons so I think Classic Army quality control is sketchy enough (non-existent?) that I'd want to know I'm getting it from a retailer who wouldn't make returning it painful.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Lollingsgrad said:

I'd want to know I'm getting it from a retailer who wouldn't make returning it painful.

Or who won't just post you out someone else's sloppy seconds.

I love how this thread is still going 7 years later, rinsing jambwow and his turd guns!

• 1 year later...

So, me and my friend were going to buy guns off of Justbb and after I saw the reviews, majority were bad, anyone know if they still do the the stuff they did in 2020, if they do can you link to some UK places where I can buy airsoft guns?

Short answer; yes.

Longer answer; you get what you pay for. They sell some branded stuff, and if you buy branded itll likely be the same as if youd bought it from anywhere else, except it seems more expensive from them. However its the cheap "SUPER ELECTRIC POWER HIGH SPEED M4!" for £24.99 that will be utterly cheap garbage shite. Theres also loads of reviews slating them for piss poor communication/customer support/service. 

Have a view of thier youtube reviews, then compare them to literally any other reviewer.

You wont get much from JBBG other than "great gun, great power" IIRC

• Supporters

http://www.patrolbase.co.uk is the default suggestion for reasonable priced stuff with few junk options.

If you know exactly what you're after, and why, and are prepared to be patient to get the secret discount codes, the "BB" retailers can be (just slightly) cheaper choices.  But if any of those don't apply, avoid.

• Supporters

Is JustBB still a bad company in 2020?

think it is a bad company whatever the year or vintage

(it ain't like fine wine that gets better with age)

so is still a bad company...

Image result for hot fuzz fuck yeah gif

seriously they are the LAST company I would ever order from

OnlyBBGuns or BBGuns4Less are a tiny tiny bit better than Jambwow

But ONLY IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE BUYING !!!

coz they still sell crappy plinkers mostly but they do sell some stuff that isn't complete $hit

I'm NOT recommending this but here is an example....

https://bbguns4less.co.uk/products/cyma-cm517-m4-with-ras-handguard-in-blue.html

Now that ain't bad at first glance with free ship & if you get a discount code

BUT I will lay money that is gonna be a hot 390fps gun so needs downgrading

so money you thought you might save over a 330fps one at a decent retailer

or buying a better G&G Raider or something, will be lost getting it downgraded

(or time for somebody to sort it out, plus still be a cheapo Cyma M4 model)

So the best advice before parting with money on buying the best gun evvvaaaaaa

is to have a butchers & pop back with some links of what you are considering

Honestly - don't make some of mistakes many of us made buying stuff from Mickey Mouse

Alright Geez Dominic at BBGuns4Less sells some half decent stuff

(but most stuff on there is back garden plinky stuff)

Same as Only - aka iWholesales sell some stuff but many are not so great

So be careful what you fall in love with & not just the cheap pricing

When buying your first gun...

Image result for he chose poorly

Echoing the above statements, I don't think their advice or customer service is the best but if they have a known brand for a good price then I'd take a punt. Someone was trying to tell me only an idiot would buy from justBBguns but I got  Marui G17 from them considerably cheaper than I could find anywhere else, it was no worse than a Marui G17 from any of the retailers who don't have "BB" in their name.

If I can get a Twix in Poundland for 50p which would cost 90p in Waitrose...I'm buying it from Poundland.

I would have a problem buying branded goods from such a retailer if it is cheaper than more traditional vendors.

I've bought a couple of RIFs from bbguns4less and not had any problem with them.  Certainly worth it since they were cheaper than anywhere else in UK and 7% discount on top made it a no brainer.

It would be stupid to consider buying from HongKong or Taiwan without considering bbguns4less.

You do need to know what you're looking for to avoid the cheap crap tho.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, EDcase said:

and 7% discount on top made it a no brainer

Put it in your basket, wait 24 hours, for those not in the know.  I don't know if the other BBgunz4u style sellers do similar, but it would be worth a try.

Didn't you ask about this company over in the retailer section? It's very rare for any company to improve or change unless it is subject to a drastic restructure/change in management/change in ownership. 

There are plenty of retailers out there and no doubt whatever you seek will be available somewhere else. It also wouldn't surprise me if you find the same products for less elsewhere. If you're unsure then check through the retailer section as a lot of companies have passed through at some point or another. As with all things the individual's experience will vary on a case by case basis and you're best reading whatever reviews are available to establish consistency in what you can likely expect from a business. Companies such as JustBB rely on people approaching them who have little to no experience in the hobby and those who overlook/fail to do research ahead of time.

I would also suggest that you avoid making multiple posts covering the same subject across multiple/inappropriate sections of the forum. They'll only end up getting squashed by the moderators due to duplication/inappropriate content/<insert applicable reason here>.

If you have questions about particular pieces of equipment/gear the "Guns, Gear & Loadouts" section of the forum contains a wealth of knowledge and the review sections are also worth looking at.

At the end of the day it's your money and it's up to you what you do with it, however, I would suggest doing your research prior to posting. There are numerous sticky threads across the forum which are worth reading as many contain great information for getting started and assisting you in getting the most out of the forum.

• Head Moderator

Moderator Message

Duplicate topics have been merged, as per forum rules, as there is no need for multiple topics about this subject.

• 1 month later...
  • Jedi_Master changed the title to justbbguns / Justbbguns.co.uk / Just bbguns