CSW Tomorrow

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anyone at CSW tomorrow? I will be there wth my anoying 'freinds'. I normal have a olive viper tak vest with a blue (Shudder) M4. Quite small....good for hiding. On a side note anyone know how to fix a leaky mag? it is leaking preety badly :( Good thing I have another one.

Twas there yesterday and was quite a good day. Few non hit taking rentals who got the riot act read to them. Lots of friendly marhsalls wandering around close to the action. Bit of a low turnout, but around 40 per side was quite a good day, with enough, but not too many.

Said hi to cam as well, swapped teams in the afternoon as some reds went home, so I may have shot him later in the day as well!

As to your leaky mag. You can fix them with silicon sealent (diy shop for sealing bath tubs). There are some good youtube guides as how to do it.

may help

anyone know how to fix a leaky mag? it is leaking preety badly :( Good thing I have another one.

wheres it leaking from??? if the fill value remove it clean it and refit, if from the base seal, remove all gas and put it in a bowl of hot water for 10mins or so, then try gassing up, if still leaking you need to strip and replace/grease the seal

wheres it leaking from??? if the fill value remove it clean it and refit, if from the base seal, remove all gas and put it in a bowl of hot water for 10mins or so, then try gassing up, if still leaking you need to strip and replace/grease the seal

Strangley the leak fixed its self? After the day it was completly leak free! Oh and Bigsheep was wearing his confusing Camo!

• Supporters
Strangley the leak fixed its self? After the day it was completly leak free! Oh and Bigsheep was wearing his confusing Camo!

That happend to my brothers spare night warrior mag, not sure why though lol :)

Care to ellaborate on this camo? :P

Archived