Vfc Mp5 GBB

jsmithski

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• 1 month later...
On 30/04/2021 at 11:04, Clutch said:

I just installed the V2 upgrade kit and now I want to putt more good things into my MP5. Anyone having experience with the T.N.T. hop up chambers?

@Clutch

Yes, I upgraded an A2, including with the T-N.T. APS-X System T-HOP - that one's gonna increase the fps, if you need that to happen.

Here's the list of mods on it:

-          T-N.T. APS-X System T-HOP (220mm) [87 USD]

-          Crusader Enhanced Feeding Ramp [7  GBP]

-          Angry Gun 120% Recoil Spring Guide [11 GBP]

-          Crusader Steel Hammer [22 USD]

-          Guarder MP5 Tactical Handguard [59 GBP]

---------- Surefire 6P ORIGINAL [60 USD]

---------- Cree Led Forend light [25 GBP]

-          Low Profile Scope mount [13 GBP]

-          Navy Flash Hider [45 EUR]

-          Bow Master CNC Ai Magazine Follower [10 USD]

-          Various magazine valves tried and tested (not sure which one was chosen in the end)

I also upgraded the bolt carrier sets (I tried several configs) with a shiny Bolt Cover Assembly. It's always nice on its own, and it's cool to see the bolt lock in place on the side when the mag runs empty, because of the mag followers installed (and those were actually quite difficult to install; I broke the seal of 2 mags doing that, and couldn't repair them).

The carriers I've got:

1)      Standard carrier and nozzle

2)      Crusader Steel Bolt Carrier with Enhanced Cylinder Set [60 GBP] and Ready Fighter Reinforced Loading Nozzle [12 USD]

3)      Standard carrier with restricted gas exit hole nozzle (for lower fps / different gas like CO2 - via a special mag) [X]

4)      Zinc bolt carrier [25 GBP] with transparent reinforced loading nozzle [15 USD]

In the pics the other one is an A3, also from VFC - sadly:wacko: this all has to go as I'm leaving the UK. . and I've placed ads in the classifields.

Guess I'll live with these pics afterwards!

20191001_004610.jpg

IMG_20220228_162834.jpg

IMG_20220228_162620.jpg

IMG_20220228_163343.jpg

IMG_20220228_163454.jpg

IMG_20220228_164542.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 25/02/2022 at 15:02, JLO1 said:

Hey Guys,

I bought a second hand VFC MP5K.

Mine did not come with a hop up adjusment tool.

Can anyone recomend somthing i clould use?

thansk and Regard,

Jeroen

Is it V1 or V2? 
im assuming V1 if you’re struggling. It’s way too fiddly, but you can do it with a normal Allen key, but it’s still a nause. 

• 2 weeks later...

Help! Patience is disappearing with v2 bolt/nozzle assembly. I am installing a low power set up and I can’t figure out how to reassemble the bolt/nozzle without messing up the nozzle spring. I have destroyed 2 so far! Are there any videos on assembly/disassembly of the bolt/nozzle? Thanks!! 🥵

I used a valve key to remove the base cap of the bolt carrier at the rear. From there I use my finger to push the back of the nozzle forward, making sure the nozzle spring is indexing the nub on its base. Then I carefully guide the front part of the nozzle back into place. Extremely fiddly but as long as the spring stays straight and in place, you can allow the front of the nozzle to back down into the carrier and click onto the rear section. 

I haven’t seen any videos on this. Once you have it attached you can test it by pulling it forward and letting it spring back. 

• 2 months later...

Help me please! 

So I got the VFC MP5A3 and everything was fine until I noticed that the bolt open system that the mp5 has is fucked up.. 

After the last BB shot the nozzle slaps against the follower which caused the problem that one day I was shooting the bolt didn't hold open anymore after the last shot fired. The nozzle and followers were damaged so much that the nozzle passed threw it now. 

So far so good. I dremeld the followers a bit more open so the nozzle could pass them at all time and since the real steal nozzle has no bolt open it was fine to me. 

Probleme here was that the last BB didn't feed well because it wasn't hold tight enough in the follower. 

And I also had feeding problems that my BBs sometimes didn't get fed well into the hop up chamber and got smashed around it.. 

Well that sucked. 

So I ordered a CNC aluminum nozzle from bowmaster with the cnc aluminum followers.. Sad story is that I still have the problem. The BBs doesn't feed well into the hop up even with the new nozzle and get smashed around it.. 

Can someone help me on this? 

Maybe you have another solution? 

I also have a new original plastic nozzle at home but need to get plastic followers for it, since plastic nozzle on aluminum followers doesn't sound good at all. 

I wanted this to be my winter project but it fucks me up so much since the mp5 costs 620€in Germany and I want it to work.. I mean it's summer :/

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.