Internals

Jake117
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

This is just a quick question, does anyone know of any websites/ youtube tutorials on how the internals of an airsoft gun works? (preferably a sniper but I dont really care) I pretty much know the basics of how the guns work but as with most things expensive I buy, they tend to break (Im just very unlucky) so I would like to know about the internals of a gun work intimately for when the inevitable day comes that my gun breaks :P

its not a sniper, but a spring pistol... but if you exchange the pulling the slide back for the bolt being pulled back and things like that, you can see how it works... http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/4131...9297_bb_gun.jpg (and they called it a BB gun, shows how smart news reporters are)

If/when your gun breaks, you'd get better results finding out the problem, then using a weapon specific weapon disassembly guide on youtube or a forum somewhere to take it apart, buy the correct replacement part and then you can install and reassemble the rifle. Just from personal experience, that's what I used to do but now I'm stubborn and will find out what's wrong with my guns on my own so I know better for the next time something like that happens.

On that note, I seem to get so many different guns it might be worth me doing disassembly guides for them and posting them up on this forum. Anyone's thoughts on that?

• AF-UK Founding Member

If you have the time that would be great as they will always be useful to someone! Informative posts like that draw people into the forum and usually get them signed up :)

Archived