Ironsight Andover: has nobody been?

Jaylordofwaargh
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Let me start with how I got here to this point. I fucked up. You know how it goes- you organise a date with skirmish pals forget to check site for game dates....

Long story short I need to know what the hive mind think of Ironsight in Andover except @LewisD 'wanted to go' way back in 2018 and @Asomodai hasn't made it round on his tour of the south yet; there is little help from the search function  (I tried).

So help an air softer out that has booked a game day on mothers day....

What are the thoughts. Thank you!

• Supporters

Mother's Day ?, You might as well go & sit on the naughty step now 😲

I've been a few times, not for a while though due to distance. Really good site unless anything has majorly changed. Its not particularly big but hasd a good mix of close and long range opportunities and a good atmosphere.

1 hour ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

Let me start with how I got here to this point. I fucked up. You know how it goes- you organise a date with skirmish pals forget to check site for game dates....

Long story short I need to know what the hive mind think of Ironsight in Andover except @LewisD 'wanted to go' way back in 2018 and @Asomodai hasn't made it round on his tour of the south yet; there is little help from the search function  (I tried).

So help an air softer out that has booked a game day on mothers day....

What are the thoughts. Thank you!

I couldn't count this as the South East sorry ;)

It's a good site with a friendly set of regulars. It tends to get pretty packed, especially on big game days but it never feels like you can't move. The site owners are very responsive as well so I'd highly recommend joining the Facebook page

13 hours ago, Asomodai said:

I guess it does cross that A34/river Meon line.

Thanks for the input so far, would still like more reviews if others have been. Thanks 

13 hours ago, Asomodai said:

17 minutes ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

I guess it does cross that A34/river Meon line.

Thanks for the input so far, would still like more reviews if others have been. Thanks 

It’s not South West.

We don’t have a mid south england, so Hampshire is in the South East of England

If you don’t already have it, use their Facebook to keep track

https://www.facebook.com/groups/115852231864720/?ref=share

Thanks every one for your input.

As it turns out Combat South do have a game on the 22nd! So just will be playing there with a 10 minute drive instead of the 50 or so needed to get to ironsight.....

I am a touch disappointed after all the research but I'm not the driver

Archived