G&G M4 feeding issues

MattCoops91
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, 

I had some issues with my G&G combat machine. It was firing at about 280 on 0.2s so took it to pieces and noticed a very poor air seal all over really but mostly between nozzle and cylinder head. I replaced this with a new double o ring nozzle and the air seal was spot on put a new rubber in while I was there. 

Took it to a CQB site last week and it was firing at 315 on 0.25s HOWEVER when the mag is pulled forward it fires okay but occasionally double fires and rarely one rolls out the end out ten feet. When the mag is just pushed in most go about ten feet and the odd one goes well. I've tried it with 4/5 different mags same each time. 

My thoughts are (probably all wrong):

1) something to do with the rubber. Not sure what but as that was changed it could be the issues.

2) something to do with the nozzle. Either it's not sealing correctly in the hop or I had read something about the 2 o ring nozzles creating too much friction so the nozzle isn't getting back fast enough but if that's the case I don't know why it would fire well when the mag is pulled forward. 

Any suggestions at all would be appreciated and I'll try them as soon as possible and feedback on how anything has gone. 

Thanks! 

• 2 weeks later...

HI mine has a similar problem and it seems to be the mags ,any that is they don`t sit right and need tape on them or Velcro placed in the mag well to get a perfect fit and perfect fire through on GG mags look on you tube hope this helps

Archived