Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Zarrin

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

May be abit late to reply but I’m currently doing a whole Clone Wars marathon on Disney+ before I watch the final season.

Seen the Clone Wars so many times but it’s nice to watch it all through again, I’m currently re watching season 4 so hopefully I get to the final season too. 
Anyone know what The Mandalorian is like? 

As @AlphaBear and @Musica said, the Mandolorian was pretty awesome - great blend of nostalgia and something new in the SW universe.

My core complaint is the episode runtime in the first season being rather short, resulting in a few episodes feeling a bit rushed - I'm hoping following the success of the first season they will assign a budget and production capacity that would allow season 2 episodes to be a bit longer, fleshed out and therefore have the ability to more effectively character build.

Rumor has has it we may see certain clone wars characters who have never been seen in live action before appear in the second season - cant wait to see if this is the case, apparently Temuera Morrison has been cast, potentially to play more than one character. 😁

• 3 months later...

Didn't know whether to start a new thread or not - but this one seems fitting enough to start off the discussion on Mando Season 2.

Just finished watching episode 1 - I thought it was pretty awesome!

I've literally wondered all my life about what that giant dinosaur skeleton on the sand dunes in a new hope could be - life long question answered! :D

Excited about the reveal at the end of the episode too!

• Supporters
15 minutes ago, Zarrin said:

Excited about the reveal at the end of the episode too!

Excited ? Talk about a m*therf**king plot twist ! 😱

only thing is now we gotta wait another wk ! 😭

46 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Excited ? Talk about a m*therf**king plot twist ! 😱

only thing is now we gotta wait another wk ! 😭

Calm down boys! Lol

It's not real....😉

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Shamal said:

Calm down boys! Lol

It's not real....😉

Have you watched it ! ?

@Zarrin I thought Mando was set after the “new hope” in fact after “return” since they was talking about after the 2nd Death Star had blown up, so I wonder who killed who/what created the Dino bones you saw in new hope ?

14 hours ago, Zarrin said:

I've literally wondered all my life about what that giant dinosaur skeleton on the sand dunes in a new hope could be - life long question answered! :D

http://episodenothing.blogspot.com/2016/09/one-of-our-dragons-is-missing-how.html?m=1

A left over prop from a Disney film, used by a SciFi film, which ends up bought up by Disney

13 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Have you watched it ! ?

No never. We watch emmerdale,corrie and enders lol.

Is it summat to do wiv starwars?

• Supporters
17 hours ago, MiK said:

@Zarrin I thought Mando was set after the “new hope” in fact after “return” since they was talking about after the 2nd Death Star had blown up, so I wonder who killed who/what created the Dino bones you saw in new hope ?

One would think there was and had been more than one on the planet ? 

5 hours ago, Shamal said:

Is it summat to do wiv starwars?

Well done , see your not as thick as you look ? 😉

5 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Well done , see your not as thick as you look ? 😉

Excuse me I most certainly am! 🤪

Regards 

18 hours ago, MiK said:

Yeah the Mando is based 5 years after ROJ if i'm not mistaken.

As @Druid799 says though it was defo a different Krayt dragon... the one Mando slayed was probably over 10 times the size of that one out in the sand dunes in new hope.

8 hours ago, Tommikka said:

http://episodenothing.blogspot.com/2016/09/one-of-our-dragons-is-missing-how.html?m=1

A left over prop from a Disney film, used by a SciFi film, which ends up bought up by Disney

Hah! whata ya know!  I suppose ultimately we have one of our dinosaurs missing to thank for last night's episode then :D

I remember channel flipping one weekend when I was a youngster back in the 90s, and coming across 'one of our dinosaurs is missing' - expecting something closer to Jurassic Park, I remember being pretty disappointed 😅 

• 4 months later...

I'm late to this party, Disney+ is how I finally managed to watch all of CW, i had to pretend not to be too excited when my partner mentioned getting it for the actual Disney stuff for our kid. A complete rewatch of 1-7 + rogue1 with said kid but he still has trouble getting into the 'kids' shows. 

Rogue 1 and the Mandolorian are the best live action star wars, i'll die on this hill.

Looking forward to 2003 CW that was unofficial aaanndd all if the SW content announced recently....

On 21/03/2021 at 19:50, Jaylordofwaargh said:

I'm late to this party, Disney+ is how I finally managed to watch all of CW, i had to pretend not to be too excited when my partner mentioned getting it for the actual Disney stuff for our kid. A complete rewatch of 1-7 + rogue1 with said kid but he still has trouble getting into the 'kids' shows. 

Rogue 1 and the Mandolorian are the best live action star wars, i'll die on this hill.

Looking forward to 2003 CW that was unofficial aaanndd all if the SW content announced recently....

Yeah I'm looking forward to check out the 2003 CW too, I've never seen it and was always put off a little by the animation style - apparently it's not considered canon at the moment.

Mandalorian season 2 was terrific, I enjoyed the first season too, but the second was just freakin on a next level - I had literally been waiting for episode 6 of the second season my entire life 😎

• 1 year later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.