Freeads Removed All Gun Ads

Super64
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

It looks like Freeads has removed all gun ads, airsoft, airgun, replicas, everything. When I search it says “your search for guns has been blocked”. But, it then goes on about certain types of dogs being banned in the U.K. Not sure if this is a permanent thing, or just temporary, but it’s a shame as it was a good resource for buying and selling. So that’s another avenue down.

4 hours ago, Super64 said:

I don’t know what’s happened to make them change there rules. This countries hatred of firearms and distrust of people interested in firearms is a joke.

Yup, and for this reason I want out. In my shooting career, I've seen everything from the handgun ban to absurd restrictions on deactivated firearms. I'm currently in the Czech Republic and the attitude here is completely different! 

14 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Oh well, with this and usedairsoft disappearing, looks like we’re even more restricted than ever

What happened to Used Airsoft? One moment it was there, the next it vanished.

I understand the guy ran it for free and basically made no money off it, but it was a good site 

18 hours ago, enzo47 said:

there was some stuff on there i was about to buy now can't find them lol. should gave a warning !!!

Yep, same here. There were a couple of HK45CT’s on there that I was eyeing up for payday. Hopefully they’ll end up on one of the other forums 😏

2 hours ago, Super64 said:

Yep, same here. There were a couple of HK45CT’s on there that I was eyeing up for payday. Hopefully they’ll end up on one of the other forums 😏

picked up one night before it went down... do you want his number ?

IMG-20200216-WA0015.jpg

IMG-20200216-WA0016.jpg

IMG-20200216-WA0010.jpg

IMG-20200216-WA0012.jpg

IMG-20200216-WA0011.jpg

IMG-20200216-WA0014.jpg

IMG-20200216-WA0013.jpg

Freeads took down their entire airsoft and paintball section for "safety" and "family friendliness"

They dont want to be seen to advertise "weapons"

Well ok in that case take off any object that can be used to hurt someone. Knives, axes, baseball bats, golf clubs, cars. These all do a lot more harm than a god damn bb gun.

How many deaths a year are caused by an airsoft gun? And how many are caused by stabbings and rta? Yeh...

This kinda carebear shit really pisses me off in the UK.

20200222_103647.thumb.jpg.4624949f4f4693e2fec4f6791d66d1da.jpg

That is shite.

The only positive thing I can think of in this situation is that airsoft forums like ours will get more traffic.

...Prepare for the 'Airsoft Dreamers of the Week' thread to EXPLODE... 🤣

I hope so. Ive bought all my rifs 2nd hand from various sites including this one. Usedairsoft is gone and now freeads.

Its a daily ritual of mine to go to the sites and look for something i need or a bargain i didnt think i needed hah.

In america, amazon and ebay have real guns and also airsoft. Over here, they are too scared to even contemplate it which is hilarious.

Archived