import airsoft from Hong Kong

dom_devs
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello, I am a airsofter in Hong Kong many years, and will Immigration to the UK next month. I want to move some used airsoft gun and parts to uk new home but I have no ukara right now, can I import disassembled used airsoft gun and parts? If not, can I import used disassembled airost gun and parts in one box when I got the ukara later? Thanks for you help.

To properly import as an existing player then you technically do not need UKARA

But none of those who have asked have gone ahead with self importing and then given the feedback.

For spare parts it’s simple as you do not need UKARA for parts.

But if you dismantle full guns to import ‘as parts’ then you are actively smuggling and are likely to annoy customs

4 hours ago, Tommikka said:

To properly import as an existing player then you technically do not need UKARA

But none of those who have asked have gone ahead with self importing and then given the feedback.

For spare parts it’s simple as you do not need UKARA for parts.

But if you dismantle full guns to import ‘as parts’ then you are actively smuggling and are likely to annoy customs

So can I import used and disassembled airosft aeg & gbb without original packing when I got the ukara, since I was lazy to assemble them again😅. Thanks

1 hour ago, dom_devs said:

So can I import used and disassembled airosft aeg & gbb without original packing when I got the ukara, since I was lazy to assemble them again😅. Thanks

Yes, UKARA will document you’re justification for having RIFs

As long as customs etc don’t think you are bringing in real gun components then it’s fine 

Archived