I want it back 😭

Tackle
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
21 hours ago, Cromulon1994 said:

She knows, she's come with me on long arse drives to the other end of the country to pick guns up...and motorcycles for that matter... 

She's a keeper and tbh she's the very best aspect in my life. 

Almost everything I own is fluid and has a price, tbh. Whether airsoft, cars, motorbikes, rc stuff, whatever. It's always up for a trade or something. 

I think the only thing I've genuinely decided is staying, and has no price, is the Guzzi. 

I've been playing 7 years and I'm heading for 150 rifs. Currently only own 8. But wanting to sell 2 or 3. I always come to the same conclusion, I play cqb and I like a shotgun and a revolver. 

49 minutes ago, Philby21 said:

Last time I did that it was for one of her bikes - not mine!

There's definitely a correlation between guns & bikes, lotta bikers on here, me included, maybe we need an "AFUK" Son's of Anarchy style patch ?

2 minutes ago, Tackle said:

maybe we need an "AFUK" Son's of Anarchy style patch ?

I've got the hair, not got the beard (the less said about the waistline the better) and definitely don't have Harleys!

But other than that, could be good for a laugh - I'd buy one. 👍

Hmm

ics l85a2 done up in full modern afghan spec. Shot like a frickin laser. 

kings arms Fal just felt solid as hell. 

Krytac lvoa s. It was so gorgeous. Sold it as I thought I was quitting for good :(

tm sig p226. Thing worked no matter the weather unlike my current pistols. 

Classic Army MP5K - Put a lot of time and £££ into it to make it realism. Was still an AEG though (only gas pistols existed!) so sold it. I would have it back today if I could.

KSC MK23 HW with an expensive can't remember the brand HW metal slide and barrel. All internals upgraded. Absolute beast of a pistol. That little green o-ring on the threads of the barrel, awesome.

And a few others :(

Archived