What have you made?

AK47frizzle

• Supporters
4 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Also, those key holder reels are great- hook one onto the pin and if you set it up right you can pull the pin by extending your arm so you can throw it one handed.

When my hospital changed trusts we all had to have new ID badges so when they arrived there was a bag full of the new badges and a bag full of those extendable wire keychains , but unfortunately due to my age and rapidly advancing dementia I complete forgot I’d already picked one up and grabbed a few more ! 😇😇

1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

When my hospital changed trusts we all had to have new ID badges so when they arrived there was a bag full of the new badges and a bag full of those extendable wire keychains , but unfortunately due to my age and rapidly advancing dementia I complete forgot I’d already picked one up and grabbed a few more ! 😇😇

Thats why prescription charges have just gorn up. Lol 😉

1 hour ago, Shamal said:

Gone down for me ..... my doctor doubled the quantity on my prescription, which turned it into half price 

3 hours ago, Druid799 said:

I also suffer from free shit syndrome, and find my pockets stuffed full of freebies

• Supporters
5 hours ago, Shamal said:

That’ll teach you not to be welsh ours are free ! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 🤣🤣👍

3 hours ago, Tommikka said:

I also suffer from free shit syndrome, and find my pockets stuffed full of freebies

Or as we called it in the army ‘shinny mine hunting’ as in “haven’t a clue what it is/who’s it is but its shinny and it’s sat there all unclaimed so it’s mine now !” 🤣🤣

18 hours ago, Druid799 said:

That’ll teach you not to be welsh ours are free ! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 🤣🤣👍

Really??

• Supporters
3 minutes ago, Shamal said:

Really??

Yep, don't think they pay to go to uni either ?, amongst other freebies ?

4 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Yep, don't think they pay to go to uni either ?, amongst other freebies ?

Coo. Lucky buggers lol 

Regards 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Shamal said:

Really??

Yup all prescriptions are free , Uni isn’t quite free but it’s a very minimal contribution if your a welsh citizen and your going to a welsh uni . 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

32 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Yup all prescriptions are free , Uni isn’t quite free but it’s a very minimal contribution if your a welsh citizen and your going to a welsh uni . 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Well theres lovely boyo 😉👍

Good system

Regards 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

as it should be uk wide 😡, well done to the Welsh (& Scots ?) for securing such a set up, although does make you wonder why England couldn't manage it.

Grenade launcher is progressing well. Hand forged some barrel bands to lock everthign in place and going to build the trigger mech and a grip in behind it. Just waiting for a slightly longer hose to arrives so I can have the co2 hlder and regulator further back so its not sticking out infront of the grenade launcher. Will waste a tiny bit more gas but will make it nicer to handle and look at. As you can probably see my design has pivoted more towards a gp25 style thing as its simply easier to make. 

IMG_6175.thumb.JPG.91a1e8afb22e28a5d8589313e0c760fe.JPG

Edited by HuttArmouries

• Supporters

Work with someone and figure out how to 3d print most of it and put together a list of the TAG shell/co2 cart adapter/plumbing bits folks would need to finish the launcher and sell that plan set, or just parts packages, or even complete ones.  Assuming you're not working towards this already.

TAG ammo is mega £$, shells are fragile and even more £$ and the TAG GP-25 is big, bulky, big £$ and very heavy from what I've heard.  Something that's small, light, a fair bit cheaper and makes it so that the only real recurring cost is the TAG ammo and the cheap co2 bulbs would be a real nice option.

On 18/04/2021 at 16:14, TheFull9 said:

Work with someone and figure out how to 3d print most of it and put together a list of the TAG shell/co2 cart adapter/plumbing bits folks would need to finish the launcher and sell that plan set, or just parts packages, or even complete ones.  Assuming you're not working towards this already.

TAG ammo is mega £$, shells are fragile and even more £$ and the TAG GP-25 is big, bulky, big £$ and very heavy from what I've heard.  Something that's small, light, a fair bit cheaper and makes it so that the only real recurring cost is the TAG ammo and the cheap co2 bulbs would be a real nice option.

I may consider selling 3d print files and kits and a parts list but I dont think id sell finished pieces. If incorrectly sealed and assembled its going to be a lot of hassle for returns or other bad shit if there are problems with them. 

• Supporters

Again nothing toooooo epic , 

First game back this coming Sunday , SOOOO question is what to take ? decisions decisions ! 🤔

At this point best bud who I’m going with pops up and says “let’s do a BHD loadout , we haven’t done a ‘film sim’ in years !” Ok I can dig that , he then says “let’s go rangers every dog and his mother does DELTA” yea a VERY true point there . Got most of the kit bar the helmet so I got a choc chip cover for a mich2000 I had squeezed it on but doesn’t look right to me SO yet another expenditure on kit !🤦‍♂️ Luckily not a great one as USMCPRO has a good sale on and picked up a cheapo M88 for not a lot of 🍺 tokens . Got rid of the horrible black chinstrap , made a new more accurate one in Olive .

happy now(ish) ! One does so hate being a Geardo !  😁

4EA78A1B-C134-42A0-84B4-C4C0EA18A78C.jpeg

E2E9696C-57E1-463F-96F9-36A9684588F4.jpeg

I'm sure there used to be a "what have you 3D printed" page.....anyway,

Tired of swapping chest rigs over when you switch AEG platforms?, fed up of moving pouches on and off your plate carrier when you switch from an M4 to a MP7.

Well I know I was so I knocked these up. Slides into the M4 pouches easily and holds 2 mags each. The mags are held securely so when you remove one the other one isn't flapping about inside the pouch and falling out when you bend over. Right now I've got designs for TM MP7 GBB, AEG Kriss Vector and the ARP 9. I'll probably add the MP5 style mags next.

M4 mag pouch.jpg

M4 mag pouch1.jpg

M4 mag pouch2.jpg

• Supporters
23 hours ago, mightyjebus said:

not sure if this really counts but printed out some bullet heads and fixed them to the inside of the AK12 magazine to improve the look.

20210426_091312.jpg

ak12.jpg

Nice ! Any chance you’ll start selling them ? 

32 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Nice ! Any chance you’ll start selling them ? 

Actually these are just printed on paper. You take the mag apart, the clear plastic piece pops out, stick them down with selotape, trim and re-assemble. I can share file I used to print on a normal paper printer if you want?

On 24/04/2021 at 17:58, mightyjebus said:

I'm sure there used to be a "what have you 3D printed" page.....anyway,

Tired of swapping chest rigs over when you switch AEG platforms?, fed up of moving pouches on and off your plate carrier when you switch from an M4 to a MP7.

Well I know I was so I knocked these up. Slides into the M4 pouches easily and holds 2 mags each. The mags are held securely so when you remove one the other one isn't flapping about inside the pouch and falling out when you bend over. Right now I've got designs for TM MP7 GBB, AEG Kriss Vector and the ARP 9. I'll probably add the MP5 style mags next.

M4 mag pouch.jpg

M4 mag pouch1.jpg

M4 mag pouch2.jpg

These are excellent if someone sold some for switching from 7.62 to 5.56 mags id snatch them up immediately!

customstock.jpg.ef593e79fd23a8e59a2bc007b4a6c54a.jpgI have started 2 small projects.

I'm making my own custom alloy stock for my VSR10 at the moment.

Really looking forward to making the stock, at least i can make it to suit me perfectly so not having to adjust my frame to accommodate the current length of the stock will be nice.

I'm 6ft 3" and my arms are pretty long, so with a custom stock i can reach out more without having to bunch my shoulders up a bit.

It will have camo graphic wrap which i recently found which looks amazing, after seeing it i was sold, so the air brush will not be coming out for this one.

And will also make a 3D leaf rifle wrap with ivy/moss, and eventually my ghillie for I've always played in full multi-cam and want a ghillie to match the playing fields in the UK. :)

magpulstock.jpg

readyforpaintJYSW702.jpg

Edited by Sema Dragun
forgot to add pics

1 hour ago, Mad-Al said:

These are excellent if someone sold some for switching from 7.62 to 5.56 mags id snatch them up immediately!

What 7.62 mag pouch (or check rig) are you using?

• Supporters
3 hours ago, mightyjebus said:

Actually these are just printed on paper. You take the mag apart, the clear plastic piece pops out, stick them down with selotape, trim and re-assemble. I can share file I used to print on a normal paper printer if you want?

Aahh I see , I’ve actually done a similar thing my self for some G36 mags with the plastic rounds you have in G36 real-cap mags . I put them on my printer scanner with a heavy towel over them to isolate them and the actually printed out quite well .👍

3 hours ago, mightyjebus said:

What 7.62 mag pouch (or check rig) are you using?

Warrior tactical adjustables, i can use them for either and sizing down for 556 is a doddle but getting then set up for my g3 mags after is complete fricking pita