What have you made?

AK47frizzle

Nothing has been made yet but I've drawn up my initial sketches of a custom AEG machine pistol. It's going to use my own gearbox design using an ICS upper and a lower made of 3d printed and laser cut parts using standard V2 gears and trigger contacts and a short type motor and motor cage. It's using the same method as @Hangtight with his custom bullpup gearbox but keeping the manual trigger contacts, modified to attach directly to the trigger extension. I want it to use either Glock style AEG mags or Mac 10 AEP mags feeding into a standard M4 hop up and 6" barrel

IMG_20200323_200404.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

A tiny thing for lockdown boredom.

I got fed up with using an adapter, so I cut a 14mm ccw thread on my KWA Vector. It’s normally 16mm c/w

D66094E1-1BA6-4A1D-99B4-B7AAA17A6AA9.jpeg

38818A28-DD21-425D-8433-BE9B6C71633F.jpeg

02CBD6BC-1E9E-4681-BA51-5E97EE0296B3.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Just got to make legs or a stand for it and will try it out tomorrow 

the aluminium in the top aiming area is angled to reduce ricochet , and deflect down the back of the target

a successful “hit” rings off a nice little ching 🎵 

Edited by Enid_Puceflange

Two new holsters. Havent bothered making them nice and neat as the only leather I have right now is covered in scars and defects and I cant get more. They do both work perfectly however and are mounted onto plates which allow me to use them with molle. I can also change the angle they sit at quite easily. 

DSCF4748.JPG

DSCF4805.JPG

Just knocked up a new belt, thicker and stiffer than I’d normally make, used three layers of webbing for the main belt, meant there were five layers to attach the adjuster webbing, that’s a workout for the machine. Also added Velcro which is a new one for me, hoping it helps with the rotational stiffness. 

F88191B8-6A90-40F9-BDF4-88505D758C66.jpeg

C88088DB-3F80-4CB9-8D2D-9BD40CFB2588.jpeg

Nice, although you could have gone for a 2 belt system, one inner lined with male velcro and one outer (2 layers) with female.

Just like the FRV one.

This way you can still use the outer belt as a standalone (female velcro is the loop one, so it doesn't shred your clothing) and there will be zero rotation as the whole system grips on your trousers belt loops :)

Yeah, I know the type. I prefer single belts, the tendency for single layer inner belts to roll and the finicky lining up of the two layers has always  kept me from making them.

Also, although I’d never recommend it (I even actively discourage it), the slim possibility of a belt having to be body weight bearing always makes me use the strongest construction possible. 

I learn to live with having to thread/rethread fairly regularly. Makes me much more focussed on what goes where and why. That’s also why I use the 38mm buckle, it’s the same height as the 2” webbing so the whole belt works in the same belt loops.  

• 1 month later...

Made a little dropper panel so I can move my admin pouch down, makes the front of my chest rig a little cleaner. 2” Velcro at the top, three rows of PALs at the bottom. 

Also a couple of very hi-viz muzzle covers. 

6DBF5653-F49A-4C01-AE86-3CDEB74DAD60.jpeg

68BA5928-1C2D-4831-8A0F-663155ADE4CE.jpeg

A77986AF-7F71-4672-9F91-90CE4F818D03.jpeg

I made another rear catch for an FPG, being billet it’s loads stronger than the nasty cast pot metal one

50EA02D6-4C73-400E-83C7-0B60A782CE9C.jpeg

6363639F-E2BA-4062-8AEC-1907EB4B1CBC.jpeg

4F00BECB-525D-4BD5-8646-6DB6454CC167.jpeg

• Supporters

Finally got around to putting an actual hop unit in the f2000.

Modded an old king arms unit with an stub of inner barrel and it seems to actually work.

Of course it being the f2000 it'll go from firing every shot with a 1fps deviation at home to feeding 1 shot in ten about 100fps under on the field.

• 2 months later...

Cranking handle on my speedloader changed its mind about being a cranking handle for a speedloader.

So I made a new one on the lathe out of some spare brass stock.

Annoyingly I did find some pre-made metric screws, but I couldn't find the metric tap and die set. So I made both a new screw as well as the handle using BA thread. Added some superglue on the thread for good measure.

20200917_200412.jpg

A friend of mine done a thing, not a bad thing but a good thing. This thing was done for me too so it’s a bloody good thing!!

We both have Scorpion Evos and the carry case and love the bags for their versatility and pouches on the front so I bought one for my TM MP7.

I was talking about how cool it would be to be able to attach them together so he took both my bags and added straps on the side so I can clip them together to make it easier to carry.

he also added a shoulder strap, a stronger carry handle to be able to carry both as once and even a velcro panel over the scorpion branding.

I can’t wait to use them, I have managed to get all of my skirmish gear in both bags to make things so much easier on a game day.

excuse the crappy pics

4F83B3F0-4FA6-4F8D-A955-2794A184B492.jpeg

8BC0D475-9C0E-4BD2-849E-DE44E6146BDA.jpeg

B438C1E9-1C51-4430-A6E3-A4434297DA30.jpeg

• 1 month later...

Boredom

Purchased some 2mm Olive green Kydex and started experimenting making grenade clips for my Dynatex’ grenades

Just need to figure out how to molle them to my PC

Edited by Enid_Puceflange

On 21/09/2020 at 08:31, SilentSparky said:

My "stuff" was getting everywhere, so I picked up a cheap secondhand bookcase and turned it into a Airsoft storage unit 🙂 

bc1.jpg

bc2.jpg

Niiice job! See you have future proofed it with extra two rifle spaces. 👍🙂

Regards 

• Supporters

Not my work but I've had a few of these made in different camos over the past couple of years.

Have been talking with a couple of different companies, hopefully within a few months they'll actually be available and in just about every camo that you can get gear made in.

IMG_0363.JPG

Here is a ghille suit base I'm currently working on. 

I need to add some mag pouches for my M40a3, and possibly a small GP pouch to the top, and I need to put some knee padding the shock cord grid and some braces on the trousers. I can't decided wether or not to put pockets on the back of the thighs on the trousers or not. Then I can start ghillieing it up. 

*** WARNING *** Anyone who has an affliction against mixing cameo should not scroll down. I'm not buying A-TACS 500d nylon for the small bits I need, and I already had the Multicam. 

50640991188_e3f8a819fa_k.jpg

50640991078_e5705d29e6_k.jpg

50640991133_b2af72414f_k.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This is the first test print of my SCAR stock adapter. As I was expecting the shrinkage from the ABS has caused it to not fit so I need to take some measurements and adjust the scale to compensate. I'm happy with how it's come out though and version 2 will also include some more work on the final look of the part.

IMG_20201208_223924_018.jpg

IMG_20201208_223924_019.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...