Uk/Eu/Us/Asia Retailer Lists

Zarrin

On 16/06/2023 at 12:15, Will-CS said:

Sorry for the delay, I don't think I got the notification for this 😶

Both added to the UK retailer list 👍

I've had very good service recently from this outfit - https://www.18airsoft.com/

Presumably asia based - super quick postage (7 days door to door both times), prices have been keen compared with many of the more established asian shops, and the postage costs were relatively speaking quite low. Can't recommencer them enough based upon my last two experiences.

58 minutes ago, The_Lord_Poncho said:

I've had very good service recently from this outfit - https://www.18airsoft.com/

Presumably asia based - super quick postage (7 days door to door both times), prices have been keen compared with many of the more established asian shops, and the postage costs were relatively speaking quite low. Can't recommencer them enough based upon my last two experiences.

Yeah would appear to be Hong Kong based: https://www.18airsoft.com/pages/ordering-information

Will add it on

3 hours ago, The_Lord_Poncho said:

Yes. I had ordered a 5KU 1913/20mm Picatinny stock from 18airsoft and was extremely surprised with the delivery time for a SEA retailer.

1881732381_Screenshot2024-01-19210017.png.5da197292a11c03ea895826afa2ac771.png

@The_Lord_PonchoYeah looking through 18airsoft now, and they actually have some great prices and parts...  16 quid for an E&C QD v2 shell with spring guide, not bad at all! 

They have a full range of both brushless and non brushed Solink motors.. I've had their 39k brushless for about two weeks now testing in a boneyard m4 and it's absolutely awesome, makes a 7.4v 25c run like an 11.1v. Anyway, I had no idea they made so many different models. 

Will try 18A out!

Edited by Zarrin

Just placed an order at 18Airsoft; stuff I really didn’t need and will have to tell the other half they’re essential maintenance but will update based on my experience  

15 hours ago, AttackBunny said:

Just placed an order at 18Airsoft; stuff I really didn’t need and will have to tell the other half they’re essential maintenance but will update based on my experience  

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered from 18 airsoft on the 20/01. 
order confirmed on 23/01 with an email stating one item was out of stock, they can change it to an item of same value or PayPal any difference. 
item changed and goods sent, arrived by post today. So a total of around 13 days from start to finish. 

they communicated well and were quick to come back. I’ll be shopping there again soon! 

I did get the dreaded email from Royal Mail about customs, but no charges! 

Looks like fatbobs has stopped selling. Their webpage is defunct and the one linked here in the UK section just goes to their YPC site for playing rather than buying.

1 hour ago, Mad dog 49 said:

Looks like fatbobs has stopped selling. Their webpage is defunct and the one linked here in the UK section just goes to their YPC site for playing rather than buying.

Yeah looks like they packed up about a year ago according to a reddit post from that time... will take them off the list for the time being.

• 1 month later...
On 19/01/2024 at 16:57, The_Lord_Poncho said:

Have you ever ordered anything rif flavoured from 18A? I've had my eyes on the E&C glocks as they're metal slide, have full trades and apparently have steel internals - and for the absolute pittance they are on 18A I was wondering if there's a catch - either tax isn't included in the price, or shipping is a pain, or there's some sort of customs charges etc

Any info would be appreciated! Lots of good stuff on there but I've noticed as you add weight the shipping price goes up pretty steeply so multiple seperate orders might end up cheaper than one big one

https://www.sixmm.com/ added, used these guys a few times over the last couple years, surprised I hadn't added them before now.

Also, I was going through some links and realised there are some dead ones, will do some spring cleaning when I get a minute. I also want to be sure they are actually permanently gone as opposed to just temporarily down.

Looks like gunnerairsoft may be having problems, kinda sad if it's gone as it's one of the og ACM RIF shops, not that i have actually used them inside the 2010s onwards

On 21/03/2024 at 11:53, pyromancer6 said:

Have you ever ordered anything rif flavoured from 18A? I've had my eyes on the E&C glocks as they're metal slide, have full trades and apparently have steel internals - and for the absolute pittance they are on 18A I was wondering if there's a catch - either tax isn't included in the price, or shipping is a pain, or there's some sort of customs charges etc

Any info would be appreciated! Lots of good stuff on there but I've noticed as you add weight the shipping price goes up pretty steeply so multiple seperate orders might end up cheaper than one big one

Afraid not - I've ordered a front end for an SR15, M4 body, Pistol Grip, and buffer tube in a single order  (but as separate parts) - i.e. everything that is a Rif bar the stock - and it got through customs fine, packaged nicely, and arrived after a week or so.  But I've not ordered a full Rif before from there. If you decide to, let me know how you get on!