Uk/Eu/Us/Asia Retailer Lists

Zarrin

12 minutes ago, Crazy_Crystal said:

yep, they're great for some of the hard to get stuff and importing things with a bit less hassle. not the cheapest but reliable.

they've also been responsible for getting things like the Angry Gun L119A2 rail into production.

Holy shit, wasn't aware of that. Ordered from their main shop couple of times... Would have ordered from UK if I knew it existed

15 minutes ago, EDcase said:

Another possible to add to EU store (Italy) is Emperion  http://emperionstore.com/

I only bought a small item but it arrived after 9 days with tracking.

Okay, will add them on, reviews seem a bit mixed tbh.. seems like they are pretty bad with returns (mind, a lot of those cases seem to be US based amazon customers)

7 minutes ago, Zarrin said:

Okay, will add them on, reviews seem a bit mixed tbh.. seems like they are pretty bad with returns (mind, a lot of those cases seem to be US based amazon customers)

Ah, didn't see those bad reviews.  If they're US based then its hard to know for sure.

Luckily very few of us have to experience the returns service and I suspect that different people will have various expectations of 'good' service.

1 minute ago, EDcase said:

Ah, didn't see those bad reviews.  If they're US based then its hard to know for sure.

Luckily very few of us have to experience the returns service and I suspect that different people will have various expectations of 'good' service.

No you were right, they are definitely Italy based, but their amazon store seems to get a lot of US customers..  funny thing is a number of the poor reviews seem to be to do with purchases on boots - wrong sizes being sent, high return charges, that kinda thing. Either way, shouldn't be as much of an issue for us - have added them on 👍

https://www.amazon.com/sp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=&isAmazonFulfilled=&isCBA=&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&orderID=&seller=A14JNY308Z0IC7&tab=&vasStoreID= 

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone purchased anything from koosbox.com? Polish store that seems to be borderline legit, although they do not accept Paypal and don't have any social media pages.... Which kinda makes me think it is not legit after all? 

11 hours ago, SuckMySock said:

Has anyone purchased anything from koosbox.com? Polish store that seems to be borderline legit, although they do not accept Paypal and don't have any social media pages.... Which kinda makes me think it is not legit after all? 

I thought you were pulling my leg to begin with - looked like a clothes and fashion shop from the front page. But if you search 'Airsoft' they have quite a few things. Though i sort of get the impression that this is probably a market place site like Aliexpress.. not a direct shop-front itself? 

• 2 weeks later...

Hockley airsoft arena in Hockley Essex. Has a shop, gun technician, shooting range and indoor CQB arena. 

On 15/07/2020 at 13:09, Killergirl_uk said:

Hockley airsoft arena in Hockley Essex. Has a shop, gun technician, shooting range and indoor CQB arena. 

It seems the online shop component of their business is https://www.mpa-airsoft.co.uk/ so i'll add that to the UK list 👍

• 1 month later...

I note that Super5ives aren’t listed

https://shop.super5ives.com

(Bearing in mind that I know Chris the owner) I can still recommend them, I’ve known Chris for more than a decade when he brought the Soton University society to our first event, and have watched him move on to an event organizer, and open the retail business.

He’s a keen player in both airsoft and paintball and knows the ropes to advise on anyone’s questions 

• 6 months later...

Begadi in Germany won’t ship to the UK, they say it’s due to German law (unfortunately as I’d found an S&T Sterling on their site)

18 hours ago, Smee said:

Begadi in Germany won’t ship to the UK, they say it’s due to German law (unfortunately as I’d found an S&T Sterling on their site)

hmm, Is that updated policy since Brexit then? I used them once a number of years ago.. but that was then and now is now. 

I suppose it goes without saying it may be worth contacting any EU shops and clarifying their up to date shipping policies before placing orders. 

Edited by Zarrin

3 hours ago, Zarrin said:

hmm, Is that updated policy since Brexit then? I used them once a number of years ago.. but that was then and now is now. 

I suppose it goes without saying it may be worth contacting any EU shops and clarifying their up to date shipping policies before placing orders. 

here’s the response they sent me 

Hello,
we are very sorry, but due local and domestic laws, we are unable to send ASGs to your country, even though they are totally legal in your country.

So the issue is not from your country, but Germany: In Germany, ASGs are guns in terms of the gun-law. By German law, all relevant parts are to be treated equal to a gun. Thus, for barrels and gearboxes, the same laws apply as for an ASG.
Now that means, we have to be able, to send with a 2 level age verification these parts. And thus w can only ship to those countries, where our shipping partner is able / allowed to check the age upon delivery. Since that is not possible in your country, we cannot ship ASGs or relevant parts, such as barrels and/or Gearboxes, to your country. Its sad, but an infraction would mean for us losing our dealers license... 

Thus, we can send accessories and equipment to you, but no products that have an age restriction! We do apologize for the inconvienience! We are very sorry about that, but we are hands-bound in that matter.

Best regards,

the Begadi Support Team (Walter Ruf)

4 hours ago, Zarrin said:

They haven't sent RIFs abroad for at least a year now. German law means they require German approved proof of age and photograph to sell. A passport doesnt cover it according to them. 

• 1 month later...

Apologies if this is a stupid question or the wrong section to ask but how do people go about ordering from abroad and not having customs cease the RIF. In my 10+ years I've never attempted to order a RIF outside of the UK to avoid hassle. Customs love to open all my packages before they are released no matter what I order. People would say "ask retailer to attach a note with your info, inc ukara etc"

3 minutes ago, RavenUK said:

Apologies if this is a stupid question or the wrong section to ask but how do people go about ordering from abroad and not having customs cease the RIF. In my 10+ years I've never attempted to order a RIF outside of the UK to avoid hassle. Customs love to open all my packages before they are released no matter what I order. People would say "ask retailer to attach a note with your info, inc ukara etc"

UKARA is recognised by UK customs and often asked for when buying from outside UK.

I also include it in my address to make sure its on the box

Edited by EDcase

On 27/05/2021 at 18:31, EDcase said:

UKARA is recognised by UK customs and often asked for when buying from outside UK.

I also include it in my address to make sure its on the box

Yep good practice this for sure.

• 9 months later...
On 19/03/2022 at 14:17, bigbrother said:

Have you tried Tango Down Airsoft, in Northwich, Cheshire https://www.tangodown.co.uk well worth adding to the UK retailer list, have a shop open in the town centre and the website too

Added 🙂

• 2 months later...
On 08/06/2022 at 04:49, Ussli said:

Another possible addition to the EU store is http://www.ussli.com/

Not a whole gun sale though. But there are a lot of accessories that are very affordable.

Added

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, we provide cutting edge tactical accessories primarily for AK & AR platforms. These accessories have been designed for and are used by military, special forces and armed police worldwide and are now available to Airsoft shooters.

These high quality accessories include bipods, buttstocks, handguards and more to customise your rifle for better handling & comfort. They reflect decades of design experience and improvement through successive generations of weapon accessories over 25 years. All of our accessories are field tested under extreme conditions and meet the most stringent of industry standards worldwide.

Our website can be found at www.fabdefense.co.uk, keep an eye out for the redesign in the next month or so.

These products are distributed in the UK by us at Shooting Supplies Ltd and can also be found in our Bromsgrove, Worcestershire store or on our website.

Thanks for reading!

Edited by FABDefense

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/03/2023 at 16:08, FABDefense said:

Hi, we provide cutting edge tactical accessories primarily for AK & AR platforms. These accessories have been designed for and are used by military, special forces and armed police worldwide and are now available to Airsoft shooters.

These high quality accessories include bipods, buttstocks, handguards and more to customise your rifle for better handling & comfort. They reflect decades of design experience and improvement through successive generations of weapon accessories over 25 years. All of our accessories are field tested under extreme conditions and meet the most stringent of industry standards worldwide.

Our website can be found at www.fabdefense.co.uk, keep an eye out for the redesign in the next month or so.

These products are distributed in the UK by us at Shooting Supplies Ltd and can also be found in our Bromsgrove, Worcestershire store or on our website.

Thanks for reading!

Looks like you can checkout on either your own website or shooting supplies ltd, which webby would you like me to update the list with @FABDefense ?