Novritsch ssp1

Jaxx
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So a few weeks ago I purchased an ssp1 hi cappa, it was a snap decision and 1 that I’m starting to regret, the minute it arrived I stripped it, lubed it, and the next day I skirmished with it. It performed horrendously, so I took it to my local airsoft shop and tried all different types of gas with it, and was still firing way under power. was like I was firing a bowling ball from a drain pipe one handed. I have since changed the springs inside it and will try again with warm mags, hopefully it will improve once warmed up, anybody else have any stories regards novritsch’s guns???

Congratulations on your new €130 paperweight 

1 hour ago, Adolf Hamster said:

nobody's mentioned tm yet so inb4 "shoulda got a tm"

I thought that was a given tbf.

Love my SSP1, almost as good as my £500 build hi-capa from Elite.  Lube and tighten the gas valves, use black gas at todays temperatures and make sure the router rubber is sat correctly and lubed. Check the hammer spring is installed correctly

Give me a shout if you want more help, but its a great gun. But like all hi-capa's can need setting up correctly or a few tweaks

On 13/02/2020 at 15:30, MadMole said:

Love my SSP1, almost as good as my £500 build hi-capa from Elite.  Lube and tighten the gas valves, use black gas at todays temperatures and make sure the router rubber is sat correctly and lubed. Check the hammer spring is installed correctly

Give me a shout if you want more help, but its a great gun. But like all hi-capa's can need setting up correctly or a few tweaks

I’ve been trying red gas, it’s working ok, just every now and then seems to dump out gas

On 13/02/2020 at 08:23, Adolf Hamster said:

nobody's mentioned tm yet so inb4 "shoulda got a tm"

Already got one

Ive been toying with the idea of getting one of these to add to the collection, getting a glock first I think, I know people show noveritsch a lot of hate but another guy in my club has the ssp1 and swears by it, hes never had a issue and has been accurate right out the box

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Syks said:

Ive been toying with the idea of getting one of these to add to the collection, getting a glock first I think, I know people show noveritsch a lot of hate but another guy in my club has the ssp1 and swears by it, hes never had a issue and has been accurate right out the box

there's always going to be monday morning guns and friday afternoon guns, a good manufacturer won't have much between them.

Archived