Long ranged grenade launcher

Vampy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello there,

i was looking for a grenade launcher that is long ranged and was thinking of the TAGINN grenade shells and launching device which i can use in any standard 40MM launchers. i have been researching these grenade shells for a couple of days but i only can find TAGINN projectile shells or the marking paladin shells. i'm trying to find some sort of grenade which holds bbs and explodes after a set timer and can be launched away with the TAGINN launching device in my grenade launcher.

Anyone has any recommendations about that?

to give you a rough idea what i'm talking about, you can watch that video 

I just want to find a grenade shell that will spray bbs instead of the bang and smoke

Cheers

As far as I’m aware there is no such product that can be launched from a tagginn shell. They released all there latest products at shot show and there was nothing like that. 

15 minutes ago, E21A said:

As far as I’m aware there is no such product that can be launched from a tagginn shell. They released all there latest products at shot show and there was nothing like that. 

I appreciate your input, however, i thought maybe someone might know of another brand makes grenades that can work with TAGINN launching shell

22 minutes ago, Vampy said:

I appreciate your input, however, i thought maybe someone might know of another brand makes grenades that can work with TAGINN launching shell

No, only taginn rounds will work with their shell, pretty sure they’ll be patented 

• Supporters

why do you need the bb's to burst out? tag already do exploding shells and presumably your site is going to have a rule like "5m unless behing hard cover" kind of rule for grenade kills which would apply.

if folk aren't calling it then hitting them with schrapnel isn't going to change that.

• Supporters

I'm not aware of anything like that.

A substantial number of BBs, plus a bursting charge, plus some sort of delay timer, would add up to the sort of weight that I'd like you to not shoot at my head at speed, thanks.

You can fire foam grenades with taginn shells but they are even less explody than tag rounds. Cheap and re usable though

20190804_190248.jpg

Archived