HELP ASAP

LoneWolfArmouries
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

ok so, im going to get a new weapon. my skirmish site i go to is part woodland part urban so long and short range alot. getting a tm mp5 sd5 and need a secondary. either i could get a gbb pistol like a g18c etc. or i could get an smg like a mac11 etc. cannot decide what kind of gun would be best.

action hobbies have a good amount of GBB's from glocks to sigs

• Supporters

If you're on a GBB as a secondary, chances are it is going to be a last ditch attempt to either hit several guys heading at you or a last stand type thing where you are the final guy defending a base.

In either case, the M11 type of gun is going to be at least 10 times more fun.

but you do then have to carry a larger gun with you (although, with a mac. It is only really the mags that are larger)

To be honest I've always loved the Colt 1911, just the way it looks!

So my vote is definately for one of them!

here's some nice ones...

http://www.xsiteairsoftshop.co.uk/kwa-m1911a1-ns2-551-p.asp

http://www.xsiteairsoftshop.co.uk/we-1911-11-p.asp

Whole point of a sidearm is that it's for when your primary runs out of ammo, or jams, or the battery dies, or you realise you've hit the stupid exposed MP5 hop up lever and your bbs are going sky high or landing at your feet. But whatever the case, you need to be able to get it fast, so there's no point carrying something massive, a small pistol is the best option.

• 3 weeks later...

Bit of a necro, but if you're going for a pistol it's got to be TM all the way.

Don't by put off by plastic slides, the reliability in most British weather conditions more than makes up for it

I'll be laughing when it's cold enough to freeze my toes off and I can still squeeze out all of my mag and the guy next to me with his fancy metal pistol can't even get a shot off ;)

Oh but I do have a metal kit for my 226... Go figure. :P

Again, sorry for the necropost.

Archived