Magpul PDR-C - accessories & hard case

L3wisD
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

As much as it pains be to do this, I have to move this on, but I've no idea what to price this at.

One of the previous owners ordered this as a two tone, there's tiny flecks of blue paint in some of the holes along the receiver. Easily fixed. I was going to send it off to @GearTech for a custom paint job, but this never happened unfortunately.

The fake cocking handles and fake spent shell router have been removed and MLok RIS segments fitted in the gap where the cocking mechanism was. A common mod in the PDR-C community.

(The original parts have been kept if you want to put it back to normal)

It's also recently been serviced and video'd by Luke from Negative Airsoft. He fixed it right up good and proper (cost me £70). It's locked to semi, but I can undo that if a seller wanted easily enough.

Has the battery extension.

Prometheus purple hop up rubber too.

Make/brand: Magpul PDR-C

Any accessories included: 5x short hi-caps. Flip up sights. Red dot with 3d printed riser.

Pictures: 

dTJzMuC.jpg

o318rG1.jpg

MKYJZjC.jpg

Hodpjs1.jpg

oHpwFfp.jpg

9Mc2Ka7.jpg

ninbWwI.jpg

opOIlvf.jpg

One went for £220 on here last year and there’s one in the classifieds for £275 right now. It’s got upgraded internals (mosfet and I can’t remember what else off the top of my head) but none of the mags or sights that yours has. I’m looking at getting one as a base for an HPA setup, so I’m not paying the extra cash for the upgraded internals on that one.

Archived