AGL Airsoft London

Cr0-Magnon
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Does anyone have any experience dealing with these guys? They're significantly cheaper on a particular RIF I'm looking to buy. They appear to have good Google reviews but my browser certainly doesn't like their website (not secure etc).

Edit: Their full name appears to be Alpha Guns London and they say they're on Camden High Street but I can't see a retail unit on Google Maps.

They are a legitimate shop. Their entrance is above ground but the shop goes straight down some stairs into a basement so the signage is very small. 

• Supporters

Two Airsoft shops in central London, & they're both in Camden, wtf that about ? 🤔

Update: I ordered a Battleship Grey ARP556 this morning, thought I couldn't go too far wrong as they allow you use Paypal. They had it priced at £225 rather than the £290 on Patrol Base. An hour and a half later they refunded my payment informing me they haven't had it in stock for a while. They acted quickly and apologised for displaying the incorrect information on their website, so I don't have an issue with that. In summary they do indeed appear legit!

Archived