SWAT VTG Granade Blank Firing Grenade Scammed ?

Tercio Victor

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone.

I would like to ask for:

blank firing grenade - VTG Granade.

Place the order. January 12
I have sent 5 emails to different email accounts.
first to :
[email protected]
Then another 5 emails to:
[email protected]

and I have not received an answer.

Talk dime one namen Paul, he will have been calling for 7 days.
at +447703177756
from this phone and i don't answe any ankwer

Could someone tell me if they scammed me?
would you report?

Someone would be so kind as to inform me if it is usual.

I think they Scammed? 

Thank you very much in advance.
Greetings.

• Supporters

I wouldn't call it a "scam", in the sense that I do believe that Paul probably does intend to make any ordered VTGs at some point, when he gets round to it.  But that could be weeks or months, with no communication, and at some point it is going to be never.

26 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

I wouldn't call it a "scam", in the sense that I do believe that Paul probably does intend to make any ordered VTGs at some point, when he gets round to it.  But that could be weeks or months, with no communication, and at some point it is going to be never.

You didn't exactly have a great experience with them though did you although I'll agree it's not a "scam" as such but look at OP's english and is likely not a UK resident.

Also see:

• Supporters

Oh, sure, I would strongly advise against giving them a penny of your hard earned.  I just think it's good old fashioned British customer service, rather than a deliberate, malicious ploy to take money in return for nothing.

• 2 months later...
On 04/02/2020 at 07:37, Rogerborg said:

Oh, sure, I would strongly advise against giving them a penny of your hard earned.  I just think it's good old fashioned British customer service, rather than a deliberate, malicious ploy to take money in return for nothing.

Got to disagree there - he's had my friends money for 18 months and no sign of a grenade. I ordered one at the same time, and used a credit card so got the money back after 6 months of lies and then silence (March last year). My friend is still out of pocket.

I think it's pretty clear that they've ceased trading, but have left the website and payment gateway intact. That's either highly unethical (you'd think after getting money through this they'd have switched it off) or a con - I'd ordinarily give people the benefit of the doubt, but I'm not willing to in this case.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.