Airsoft imports warning!!!!!

Pitbull2211
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I wonder if this lad and yer man from Special Airsoft Supplies have a "Dodgy Geezer BBQ Get-together' every summer, cackling over their Bud-Lites and burgers as they regal each other with daring tales of green noobs and their easily parted with money...

36 minutes ago, Dentonboy said:

I wonder if this lad and yer man from Special Airsoft Supplies have a "Dodgy Geezer BBQ Get-together' every summer, cackling over their Bud-Lites and burgers as they regal each other with daring tales of green noobs and their easily parted with money...

I hear the bunglecunt that does the justbbguns videos is the live entertainment. 

I haven't got it in writing, or proof, but a family member is in the police, Staffordshire police have the view that someone who is a prohibited person regarding firearms would also incorporate airsoft.

7 minutes ago, Cromulon1994 said:

I hear the bunglecunt that does the justbbguns videos is the live entertainment.

I have nothing to add to this conversation, but I just had to say that 'bunglecunt' is amazing, and I will be dropping that at work on a regular basis from now on. 😂

• Supporters
9 hours ago, Dentonboy said:

If only they'd do that, then go all Stabbington on each other.

This forum is a great place for sharing your experiences out in the field and with retailers etc. However it was predictable that a thread regarding a business transaction would quickly turn to accusations about someones personal life and jovially wishing death upon people you've never even met. Before you ask, no I'm not friends with anyone involved but just capable of remaining objective.

27 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

This forum is a great place for sharing your experiences out in the field and with retailers etc. However it was predictable that a thread regarding a business transaction would quickly turn to accusations about someones personal life and jovially wishing death upon people you've never even met. Before you ask, no I'm not friends with anyone involved but just capable of remaining objective.

Enjoy the view from your moral high ground, the rest of us will be having a laugh down here.

@EvilMonkee - They aren't mutually exclusive, you can remain object and have a laugh. Good to see the pack mentality in full-swing and that you're already trying to separate me from the group for not joining in with the shit slinging though.

Yeh you need to pick off the weaker members to keep the pack strong :)

Chill.

Objectivity is a sign of strength, jumping on someone with your best attempt at wit just to try and gain approval from your peers is weakness 😉

Anyway, I've said my piece now. I'm not invested enough in the issue to waste time engaging further.

54 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

Objectivity is a sign of strength, jumping on someone with your best attempt at wit just to try and gain approval from your peers is weakness 😉

Anyway, I've said my piece now. I'm not invested enough in the issue to waste time engaging further.

These people aren't my peers, I am far superior...or so the voices tell me

• Supporters

Ffs, the tosspot being discussed has a well documented history of letting airsofters down & in some cases ripping them off, in case you hadn't noticed WE are all exclusively airsofters, so it's not only relevant to us, but means we're entitled to feel offended by his actions, & if it transpires that he also has numerous criminal misdemeanors against, which appears to be the case, then that's more fuel for the fire.

Why you would feel this is "pack mentality" is beyond me, unless your a bit of a liberal snowflake standing up for the "oppressed party" , or Troll ? 🤔

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

quickly turn to accusations about someones personal life

Accusations is a funny way of spelling convictions, and they're a matter of public record.

The chap's a violent woman-beating drunken thug, who should be excoriated by all decent, civilised men.

But you won't be saying anything further, I'm sure.

• Supporters

'Kin Boomer, 'kin cheeky young whipper snapper 👴🏼

I'll be back in a minute, just gotta go & look up what "excoriated" means 😕

46 minutes ago, Tackle said:

'Kin Boomer, 'kin cheeky young whipper snapper 👴🏼

I'll be back in a minute, just gotta go & look up what "excoriated" means 

See, this is why I am superior - I didn't have to :P

(I know you know I am joking Tackle)

• Supporters

[Surreptitiously checks the definition of excoriated to be sure he used it correctly]

[Surreptitiously checks the definition of surreptitiously to be sure he used it correctly]

Archived