New from Basildon essex

Redbulldave
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

@Redbulldave 👋

Can relate.... took me longer.... wish I had started sooner!!!! 😮

The sooner the better, good luck finding a site and getting your Loadout sorted! 🔫

Remember to have fun and any questions you have, people will help on here! 😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

• 4 weeks later...

@Redbulldave👋

You found a site, that’s good news, renting? 
My personal opinion: 

1. Turn up early for parking, signing in and getting a good space.

2. Be social, ask people about their gears and gun, site experience, etc!

3. Listen to what the Marshalls say, anything not covered or confused about, Q&A with them!
4. What ever side your, on try and help out as best you can, people will respect you for spotting, covering, working with them, etc (also acknowledge to the other team hits, 👍, didn’t see you, headshots (me personally I apologise for it, then they usual say along the lines fair enough!) etc! 😎

5. Have fun, don’t over shoot (in fact, control fire, is best and saves you BBs for the next time!), if you make a mistake don’t worry, learn from it and continue.... 😜

Hope this helps? 🤔
💷GAMBLE💷

@Redbulldave 😎👍

No problem, hope all goes well, make sure to get some pics and share your experience of the day! 🤔

Some times I’ve had such a Great day, I’ve forgotten to get some pics with my friends! 🤦‍♂️😜

💷GAMBLE💷

Airsoft Plantation is my local site. Generally it’s very good, you will have fun.

There is a good food van so take some money for that. If it’s wet it can get a bit swampy underfoot in places so gaiters or good hi-leg boots are strongly advised.

There can be a long turn around between games so if it’s cold a warm layer you can put on between games and whip off before a game starts it a good idea.

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/02/2020 at 09:00, Redbulldave said:

Hi just joined the forum and wanted to say hello. 

Haven't played yet but been watching videos online for almost 2 years, think it's about time I got my backside to a local field lol. 

Hi! 

I am also from Basildon! 

Just started playing a few weeks ago! 

If you want a more local site that is extremely fun and well mapped out i would highly suggest Splatoon in shotgate, wickford!

I hope to see you about!

Jake

Archived