Cyma M4 and WE IREX Pistol

Shambo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Make/brand: CYMA

Any accessories included: 30mm red dot, torch & laser with pressure switch, angled foregrip, hop tracer and active braking mosfet

CYMA has only been used a few times.  I bought it brand new (£80) and stripped it, rewired with silver teflon and an active braking mosfet built and fitted.  While it was apart I shimmed the gearbox because as standard it was a little off.  I also changed the piston head and put in a full steel rack piston.  Fitted a hop tracer that can be switched on or off by a switch in the body.  Everything else is stock.  Comes with original hicap mag and sling.

The WE IREX hicapa pistol has 2 mags and has its original box.  Was bought brand new in september 2019 (£140).  Finished in silver and gold with engravings.  This pistol is stock and has been kept well.  Been used for 6 events as a backup to the M4.

Looking for an idea of value as I'm having a sort out with my stuff.  Can include the carry case which cost me £40 if it aids a sale.

Thanks.

Pictures: 

20191104_211849.jpg

Archived