Dummy grenades

MattCoops91
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

What's the etiquette with dummy grenades? Is it acceptable to use them, throw them into a room as a distraction for example? Or is this considered unsporting/ a d**k move? 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, MattCoops91 said:

What's the etiquette with dummy grenades? Is it acceptable to use them, throw them into a room as a distraction for example? Or is this considered unsporting/ a d**k move? 

Usually depends who your up against, but people will prob get the hump if you make a habit of it, & then stop taking the hits from genuine grenades

Ahh fair enough! Just seen it a few times, looks like a cool idea just to cause a bit of confusion to get the upper hand on guys who are holding strong but I can see why it would piss people off. 

To be honest I've had more people come out, hand me the grenade and go 'it didn't go off mate but I'll call it anyway'. Top sportsmanship 

I chucked an empty mag from my dump pouch as a distraction, it more than worked. Two guys took the hit and one commented it didn’t go off but I will take it any way :D 

I did feel like a dick but the site had a no shooting through pallets rule and the only cover between us were bloody pallets so we were all stuck in a stalemate and they had me outnumbered so I had to do something :P 

but as mentioned I don’t make a habit of it. 

15 hours ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Dunno why I made this , think I have issues 😂72282B94-1BA1-4B99-BEA4-FF5DAD10E25D.thumb.jpeg.5837d53be87cbcdd12b97d1d5c124b49.jpeg

Already a more developed grenade than the MAS-G

2 hours ago, MattCoops91 said:

Do you actually use that on site or just a bit of fun? 

No, it’s never been out of the house, I’m too embarrassed to admit my problem! 

It was raining last week , and I was bored outta my mind

I kept looking at my roll on deodorant and thought that it looked a bit like a 40mm grenade , it just kinda evolved from there 🤦🏻‍♂️
It’s funny what an isotonic drink cap , a fuse , a bag sealing clip , and a bent spoon can come together as , with a lick of spray paint28729498-80B0-423B-AFFA-64A305F0078B.thumb.jpeg.12b114cd74294c8935c2f457b4cbc6f2.jpeg 😂

I think it's great. I bet it would cause a hell of a distraction. The "oh no a grenade" first wave followed by the "actually no it appears to be a roll on deodorant with a spoon attached" second wave of confusion. 

if its enought o confuse em worth it. course if they get smart to it thats wen a few actual ones would come in great too...

Archived