WE / TM / Nuprol Raven EU G17,18 & 18C Maple Leaf Hop up and barrel & also slide locking issues with mags

RonLancs
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, 

I’m looking to upgrade my Nuprol Raven G18c (lord knows it needs it) now don’t judge me it was my first weapon. I’ve rarely used it but when I do I note that it doesn’t stand up against other sidearms and now I’m getting into more CQB and FIBUA I need to be able to rely on it. 

So, my question to you - where in the UK can I buy the Maple Leaf hop up unit and 6.01 barrel drop in kit. Seriously I’m at the stage where I’m like just take my money but nowhere in the uk has it according to my rounds on google. 

Im seriously considering the Novritsch SSP1 just so no upgrade required but that means new holster, new mags etc. 

A side note, 2 of the 3 mags that I have for the Raven G18c don’t lock back even when hand racking on an empty mag, any suggestions? 

Thanks again

Ron 

Total waste of time and money upgrading it.

However, MPA airsoft in Hockley probably have what you want, they are there until 10pm, ring them

It won’t be listed on there website, ring them

https://www.mpa-airsoft.co.uk

As for mags not locking, compare the ones that don’t to the ones that do

Likely the bb follower is broken

9 minutes ago, Philby21 said:

Have you tried Skirmshop?  The link is directly to the G series upgrade set.

6.04 barrel though.

Hey Phil, yea tried there but as you say 6.04. I’ll keep looking but please kindly let me know if you see or hear anything.

Thanks 

8 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Total waste of time and money upgrading it.

However, MPA airsoft in Hockley probably have what you want, they are there until 10pm, ring them

It won’t be listed on there website, ring them

https://www.mpa-airsoft.co.uk

As for mags not locking, compare the ones that don’t to the ones that do

Likely the bb follower is broken

Hi Dogbert, 

I thought as much... However, after comparing my raven to a We G18c they are basically the same product. 

Is it the Nuprol bit that leads you to your conclusion?  As I was under the impression that taking the barrel and hop up out it’s just a WE shell (or clone). 

Please correct me if I’m wrong as I’m just trying to find a nice reliable sidearm (like I said the SSP1 is calling me) but I like the Glock look. 

And thanks for your advice and guidance it is very welcome. 

Ron

8 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Give MPA  call

Its the same design, cheaper materials, not as well finished, poorer QC. All of which is why they are cheaper 

I see, I see, said the blind man.

I will call them tomorrow and enquire. Want me to name drop you? 

thanks 

1 minute ago, RonLancs said:

I see, I see, said the blind man.

I will call them tomorrow and enquire. Want me to name drop you? 

thanks 

No need, and they have them on the shelf

Archived