Where are all the BFGs?

TheFull9
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters
8 hours ago, Supermoose said:

looking at a lot of the site's they have all jumped in price

Which might result in the likes of the TRMR being made again if it looks like there's a pent up demand.

The one thing we can probably be totally sure of is that nobody will ever use a MAS-G in anger. :(

https://www.facebook.com/pg/molyneux.systems/posts

10 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Which might result in the likes of the TRMR being made again if it looks like there's a pent up demand.

The one thing we can probably be totally sure of is that nobody will ever use a MAS-G in anger. :(

https://www.facebook.com/pg/molyneux.systems/posts

That was waaaaaaay to much reading at this time in the morning, surprised its even still going to be completely honest. I'd have thought people would have all requested money back by now.

• Supporters

Anyone know why the TRMR vanished?  Got a good mate in the US who spent ages getting his legal ducks in a row before I was going to send one over to him.  Then they'd gone.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Spoon987 said:

Something about only selling to the forces now I think. I’m sure someone else will be able to elaborate though. 

I wonder what the price per unit is when the bill is getting dumped on the taxpayer.

• Supporters
11 hours ago, hitmanNo2 said:

Licensing issue according to JD Airsoft.

Hmm, I wonder if we'll see a Tactical Reloadable Maritime Ready Totally Reusable Multi Reloadable grenade appearing soon that looks verrrrry much the same. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • Supporters
2 hours ago, Weeman said:

There are new multi shot BFG on sale now just got mine from ammo drop 

3351B163-C9BA-4D35-A889-097739801292.jpeg

Impact or timer ?, price ?

Not sure about the shape of the top, definitely not one to stash in the bedside drawer, the missus might be in for a shock if she's fumbling about in the dark when I'm working nights lol 🥴

7 hours ago, Tackle said:

Impact or timer ?, price ?

Not sure about the shape of the top, definitely not one to stash in the bedside drawer, the missus might be in for a shock if she's fumbling about in the dark when I'm working nights lol 🥴

Impact. Fire support has them for £100 for a 4 bang model and £135 for an 8 bang.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought they looked like a personal massager.

• Supporters

Odd, but a decent idea.  And yes, that's a meaty old bell-end on it, and no mistake.

I'll be impressed by anyone managing to get 7 bangs out of one during a game.

Just please, I beg you: only buy from stock, not on a promise.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Rogerborg said:

please, I beg you: only buy from stock, not on a promise.

Amen, 'cos we know how that works out 😭

On 13/03/2020 at 21:18, Weeman said:

There are new multi shot BFG on sale now just got mine from ammo drop 

3351B163-C9BA-4D35-A889-097739801292.jpeg

PS, just admiring that table, you never told us you were gigolo ?

Is the bfg for actual gamedays, or just for keeping in your speedo's ?

😜

Hahaha mate that’s the wife’s interior design but I’ll take it 😉

42 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Odd, but a decent idea.  And yes, that's a meaty old bell-end on it, and no mistake.

I'll be impressed by anyone managing to get 7 bangs out of one during a game.

Just please, I beg you: only buy from stock, not on a promise.

I did wait until they were in stick when I first ordered it, I know exactly where you’re coming from there, and your right zero chance of popping all 7 off but saves on the reload between matches 

I really hope these are better than the alphatecs. I had 3 in a row land at my feet at the gaol, within about 15 seconds and all 3 failed to detonate, Justin was watching, I looked at him a little bit confused, he laughed and told me to play on, the (borrowed off a mate) VTG that I sent them in return went bang. 

I've had Swats impact BFG, that was absolutely useless. 

2x TRMRs, a newer version of dynatex dominator impact(I understand the originals weren't brilliant) and a dynatex timed. 

Testing a TRMR against the dominator, by trying them out side by side on different surfaces, the dominator was more reliable. I expect some backlash from the TRMR fan boys for saying that. 

Also, some of these impacts look really gucci, but at the end of the day you're throwing them at concrete, they don't need to look pretty, and they soon look battered. 

However the only one I currently have is the timed, I just think they're more versatile, and they can be easily posted low level, and they always go off. 

Well all I can do mate is let you know after I’ve ran about all day inside at no limits fingers crossed I’ve no pished money down the drain hoping that big bell end is enough to fire blanks cause that’s all I need 

22 hours ago, hitmanNo2 said:

Yeah, very odd way to name them.

Yeah it’s classed as ‘8’ way 7 shots 8th position safety 

i picked one up yesterday was hoping to use it today but the mud was a nightmare.

only thing i can say about it is the one i have is not finished to a high standard.

the silver base has a sharp edge and the part it screws to wasnt machined properly leaving a little nub.

nothing a file cant sort 

34 minutes ago, oddjob said:

i picked one up yesterday was hoping to use it today but the mud was a nightmare.

only thing i can say about it is the one i have is not finished to a high standard.

the silver base has a sharp edge and the part it screws to wasnt machined properly leaving a little nub.

nothing a file cant sort 

not the point when you have dropped a decent wedge on it, the airsoft world seems to get away with substandard qualities everywhere, be it sub standard customer service , or in this case quality control

Archived