WE or KJW Glock?

Sir Chops
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys, 

I'm looking for a Glock (of any description really) for my loadout. It'll mainly stay in it's holster and be more for show so I'm not wanting to pay TM prices but I would like it to be usable if I fancy pewing a few bb's and using it in a skirmish. 

I've had a look at the what to buy guide and it seems KJW and WE are "fine" for the sort of price I'm wanting to pay. I quite fancy this:

https://www.taiwangun.com/en/gas-4/kp-13-co2-green-gas-kjw?from=listing&campaign-id=19

I know WE seem to be the preferred entry level GBB pistol but does anyone have any negative real world stories about KJW guns? I'm aware the mags tend to be piss poor so will likely need substituting, I'm open to any other similar suggestions!

It’s a decent pistol, I owned one. Very similar design to the EMG SAI BLU.

KJW QC can be hit and miss, but if you get one that works, they’re as solid as WE

@Sir Chops 👋

I recently bought a WE Glock 18C, as my friend @Dino recommended! 🔫😎👍

I thought I would not be using it as much,  I currently have 1 standard mag and extended, will get more, in 2020! 

I can honestly say on the day I took it out, with the right gas, I was having so much fun and I did better than I imagined!!!! 😜

Could go in more detail, but hope this helps? 🤔

💷GAMBLE💷

Not had issue with my kjw kp17....  i got it for its co2 capability as i wouldnt buy a WE one from patrol base (i believe) on the basis that using the WE co2 mags that THEY sell voids warrenty....  

It always bugged me

Archived