Umarex Colt SAA Peacemaker - retailers ?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anybody seen any in stock? I’m after the antique finish, but nobody seems to have it in the UK.

With Brexit looming, I’m loathed to order from Europe for the next couple of months

Ta in advance

rdb

26 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Anybody seen any in stock? I’m after the antique finish, but nobody seems to have it in the UK.

With Brexit looming, I’m loathed to order from Europe for the next couple of months

Ta in advance

rdb

You won't have a problem ordering from the EU. The transition period means business as normal until December unless a trade agreement will be agreed before then (Which it wont)

@rocketdogbert I know possibly 2 sites outside of the UK, where you could possibly get one, if they are in stock!? 🤔

Ones in Europe, the other in the US.

I’m planning on getting one myself, when though.... always down to 💷! 😤

💷GAMBLE💷

1 minute ago, GAMBLE said:

@rocketdogbert I know possibly 2 sites outside of the UK, where you could possibly get one, if they are in stock!? 🤔

I’m planning on getting one myself, when though.... always down to 💷! 😤

💷GAMBLE💷

That would be handy, any chance of sharing? Pretty Please

It will cost you....two options.... double the profit.... I need to fund my hobby! 😎💷

5F066B44-56C5-462B-B351-10A06DDD55B0.thumb.png.6a707d56b18d458ff2623210acfa18bd.png

No problem, let me get the links.... 😂😜

Here’s the US option? (I haven’t bought anything from them, might do?) 

http://www.bunnyworkshop.com.hk/

Here’s the Europe option? (I’ve mentioned this in places to buy category, with my review, if you buy from them add a review to the topic?)

https://www.proairsoft.com/?lang=en

There’s probably other places? 🤔

Hope this helps and make sure to put up some pics and your opinion, as you may get one before me? 👍

💷GAMBLE💷

Haven’t been on their web since last year, purchasing a 🔫! At least I know now not to buy their version, appreciate the tip @Asomodai😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

31 minutes ago, GAMBLE said:

Here’s the US option? (I haven’t bought anything from them, might do?) 

http://www.bunnyworkshop.com.hk/

Yeah, that's not a US site, they're in Hong Kong 👍

On the site, it came up in US dollars!? Assumed it was.... thanks for the heads up @Philby21! 😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

A local airgun shop sells these in 4.5 mm and I have a spare asg schofield barrel with the machined end that it needs that would convert one to 6mm. It's then just finding the shells.

I think these would sell very well in 6mm they're just not out there. 

12 minutes ago, Cromulon1994 said:

A local airgun shop sells these in 4.5 mm and I have a spare asg schofield barrel with the machined end that it needs that would convert one to 6mm. It's then just finding the shells.

I think these would sell very well in 6mm they're just not out there. 

agreed, they’re everywhere in 4.5 bb and .177 pellet.

Let me know what you want for the barrel

57 minutes ago, GAMBLE said:

On the site, it came up in US dollars!? Assumed it was.... thanks for the heads up @Philby21! 😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

If anything it can be better if it's HK anyway, postage + duty + VAT + courier gouging from the US can be horrendous!

52 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Sorry, I'll be keeping it for my own conversion. It's something I will get round to doing at some stage. 

On 29/01/2020 at 19:31, rocketdogbert said:

There's a 50 quid Dan wesson up on the classifieds, as a fixxer upper. He's got shells and a holster, if you could persuade him to just sell the gun (it's worn out) then there's a donor barrel, barrel spring and seal. 

Archived