Speedsoft Builder Wanted!

Echo-Wolves
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, im really getting into speed soft but am not very technical with guns so am wondering if someone could build me a nice CQB gun with good trigger response (better than standard aeg's or pistols ) and then ship it to me. I will pay for labour and parts, Just need someone to help me out.

Guest DrAlexanderTobacco
19 minutes ago, Echo-Wolves said:

someone could build me a nice CQB gun with good trigger response (better than standard aeg's or pistols )

Just buy a G&G ARP-9 and crack on!

19 minutes ago, Echo-Wolves said:

Hi, im really getting into speed soft but am not very technical with guns so am wondering if someone could build me a nice CQB gun with good trigger response (better than standard aeg's or pistols ) and then ship it to me. I will pay for labour and parts, Just need someone to help me out.

Cannot tell you how much that makes you sound like you are either under 18 or don't have the inclination to get UKARA registered.

Like @DrAlexanderTobacco says. ARP9 /thread

> buy ARP9

> buy a Perun ETU upgrade kit

> enable binary trigger

You're welcome

/thread

• Supporters
21 minutes ago, Skara said:

> buy ARP9

> buy a Perun ETU upgrade kit

> enable binary trigger

You're welcome

/thread

y'know i wish i could chastise you for this, but i look at my pile of polarstars in the corner and realise it'd be hypocrisy of the highest order :P

op: define "good trigger response" because that's going to answer a lot of what you'll need to do to acheive it.

• Supporters
4 hours ago, Skara said:

enable binary trigger

I'd check with your local site about that.  Me, I'd consider it to be in practice a 2-shot burst, which will be a no-no at some places.

OP, are you actually playing at a speedsoft site with other speedsofters?  Or are you running around in stripey socks preying on wheezy milsimmers?

1 hour ago, Rogerborg said:

Or are you running around in stripey socks preying on wheezy milsimmers?

my favourite pass time. No socks but I hope my mask "ruins their immersion"

• Supporters
10 hours ago, Musica said:

my favourite pass time. No socks but I hope my mask "ruins their immersion"

Only if you shoot us. If that happens then you are everything what's wrong with airsoft (and not our lack of skill). ;)

Archived