Tokyo Marui Mp7a1

Jessy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Appraisal pleaseIMG_20200128_133547.thumb.jpg.e17dde44cfa4ac0028fa7cc72e0551cf.jpg

Tokyo Marui Mp7a1
Creation upgraded nozzle
Nineball hop rubber
6 magazines (3 are leaking but all being sent off to Eagle 6 for an overhaul)
Standard flash hider and adaptor included.

IMG_20200128_133622.jpg

IMG_20200128_133547.jpg

• Moderators

....and you want some appraisal advice or are you selling?, if selling, please use the forums classifieds as the forum rules state, otherwise ask for an appraisal and dont be upset with the replies you can get, its a forum and you need to be prepared for the worse!!! 

thanks for the update :)

Max 60% of total new value, but probably 45-50% as a lot of people won’t want the paint job 

As with anything gun wise, sell the mags separately for faster deal and better price

Guest DrAlexanderTobacco

It's worth noting that rail at the bottom is custom work as well - Stock, it has a built in foregrip and not rail. Personally I think that's an improvement but others might think otherwise.

Guest DrAlexanderTobacco
9 minutes ago, Jessy said:

Correct, forgot about that until I picked it up again to put it away. 

When you do chuck this up for sale I'd recommend maybe putting a video up to show there's no wobble on the rail. I've seen similar jobs where they didn't secure things well enough, that would put me off from buying one I hadn't modded myself.

Archived