Pocket Pistols for Skirmishes.

Cr0-Magnon
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Tommikka said:

Logical thoughts about carry weight n stuff

Booo, we dont want none of this talk here.

On a more serious note i'd argue that carrying pistols is a good thing, because this hobby is about fun, if we really cared about practicality we'd all run speedsoft spec dsg arp's.

The challenge of running pistol only when your primary is out of ammo is a fun thing to do, which in the given objective of a days skirmish to have a good time is exactly what the doctor ordered.

2 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Normal service is now resumed :

There is nothing like coming up to a queue of people lined up at a corner to the side of a fort and walking around them to run in the door popping off a couple of pump action shots, then walking out dead

7 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

On a more serious note i'd argue that carrying pistols is a good thing, because this hobby is about fun, if we really cared about practicality we'd all run speedsoft spec dsg arp's.

The challenge of running pistol only when your primary is out of ammo is a fun thing to do, which in the given objective of a days skirmish to have a good time is exactly what the doctor ordered.

I carry mine as a good luck charm more than anything. Whenever I go out without a sidearm my primary fails. Personally I also love the feeling of having to switch to your sidearm, knowing full well this is your last stand. It's a little more cinematic than just plodding off to respawn to fix it

The kwc makarov is pretty sweet. Only draw back is high fps at 370 ish. Barrel and hop are also proprietary which isnt all that bad considering cqb distances but man this thing shoots in the cold damn well when I had it.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, PopRocket123 said:

I carry mine as a good luck charm more than anything. Whenever I go out without a sidearm my primary fails. Personally I also love the feeling of having to switch to your sidearm, knowing full well this is your last stand. It's a little more cinematic than just plodding off to respawn to fix it

same, it's mostly holster filler and a bit of fun for a last stand. although granted my version of a pistol last stand is trying to get some long range kills because there's nothing more satisfying than a long range kill with a tiny pistol :P

44 minutes ago, AK47frizzle said:

The kwc makarov is pretty sweet. Only draw back is high fps at 370 ish. Barrel and hop are also proprietary which isnt all that bad considering cqb distances but man this thing shoots in the cold damn well when I had it.

it's a snappy devil, mine's been dropped to a more sensible 1j (and to fit in with the limits here), but sadly it's plagues by the wonderful reliability of co2 mags (by which i mean no reliability at all)

Archived