Any Problems you guys experience?

Michael K

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

People calling 50/50 when you clearly shot them first. Like when a guy is facing 45 degree away from you, you shoot him just as he sees you, he turns and shoots you and calls 50/50 draw....

On 02/02/2020 at 13:27, PrometheusX said:

People calling 50/50 when you clearly shot them first. Like when a guy is facing 45 degree away from you, you shoot him just as he sees you, he turns and shoots you and calls 50/50 draw....

I don't listen to dead men, they can't talk...

On 02/02/2020 at 13:27, PrometheusX said:

I tend to point out his shot wouldnt count if I KNOW he shot me after he was hit and then continue off on my way shooting people, once they realise your not going to argue they either take it and walk off or skulk off and rejoin aka CHEAT but by that time I have either doubled back and shot them again :D or off in a different direction entirely!

If however it is dubious as to who shot first (btw it was HAN!!) then I just call hit with them. If they dont want to take it or want to debate it I refer to the above scenario and leave either joining the game again or setting an ambush.

1 hour ago, Albiscuit said:

I tend to point out his shot wouldnt count if I KNOW he shot me after he was hit and then continue off on my way shooting people, once they realise your not going to argue they either take it and walk off or skulk off and rejoin aka CHEAT but by that time I have either doubled back and shot them again :D or off in a different direction entirely!

If however it is dubious as to who shot first (btw it was HAN!!) then I just call hit with them. If they dont want to take it or want to debate it I refer to the above scenario and leave either joining the game again or setting an ambush.

Hehe, the most ridiculous one for me, i was stealthing in a corridor that leads outside. I could hear someone shooting right next to the door. There is a window with paint covering 95% of it next to the door. I crept forward, saw him through a tiny gap in the painted window. Popped out and shot him. He spun and shot me.

Called 50/50 and called me a cheating prick for not taking it...

20200203_182947.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/01/2020 at 17:12, Michael K said:

I think like a sensor on your clothing with you can attach might be good

something which hits you at a velocity of 200fps minimum could trigger a red light which tells you that you are out?

Possible but very expensive atm.

On 27/01/2020 at 15:01, Lozart said:

The problem there is that kinetic energy is a function of mass so you need to know the BB weight to get to it. There is no surefire way to eliminate cheats and liars without the site issuing all the BBs to be used!

Maybe make a chrono that captures the BB and then weighs it.

You could make a small cardboard box that holds the chrono, funnels the BB to a hidden scale and create a slot for a cheap android phone that can run a simple app that prompts for the speed from the chrono.

More than happy to assist.

1 hour ago, Seth_Erebor said:

Possible but very expensive atm.

Maybe make a chrono that captures the BB and then weighs it.

You could make a small cardboard box that holds the chrono, funnels the BB to a hidden scale and create a slot for a cheap android phone that can run a simple app that prompts for the speed from the chrono.

More than happy to assist.

Or you could weigh a BB, (or a number of BBs and divide the weight by the quantity which allows for sensitivity of the scales), and use an airsoft chronographs built in functions

Just wandering, what other products would you guys really appreciate other than the ones mentioned above?

team identification system... equally bright colours. does not slide down the arm. reusable. tamper proof? works at night, built in death rag?

/if you want to get attention on any idea atm try to incorporate environmental side of it, limiting damage to environment recycling etc... 

2 hours ago, remus said:

team identification system... equally bright colours. does not slide down the arm. reusable. tamper proof? works at night, built in death rag?

/if you want to get attention on any idea atm try to incorporate environmental side of it, limiting damage to environment recycling etc... 

Thats true, I looked specifically into designing products which has little to no environmental impact. Using sustainable materials is also a thing which I should do.

2 hours ago, remus said:

But you also have to think about the way you can recognise your own teammates. IF the Armband is too bright, there isn't a of point of camouflaging yourself, while if its too bland, you cant see if they are in your team or not. I think think about this project currently!

• 2 months later...
  • Supporters
55 minutes ago, Lucifer656 said:

You need to develop a grip, that can detect if the user is a bellend. 

For regular people, it should work normally. 

For anyone thinking bellendy thoughts, it should simultaneously divert the battery power through capacitors and deliver a jolt to the user while a hidden speaker tells the would be bellend to sort their life out. 

Then you need it to be on every gun like a safety or a cal 6mm marking. 

Hey presto, loadsa money and eliminating bellends from the hobby. 

apart from the electric shock thing pretty sure novritch's product line has the rest of those points covered.

On 27/01/2020 at 17:26, Cromulon1994 said:
1 hour ago, Lucifer656 said:

For anyone thinking bellendy thoughts, it should simultaneously divert the battery power through capacitors and deliver a jolt to the user while a hidden speaker tells the would be bellend to sort their life out. 

well I'm confused how many posts you gonna copy and paste??

1 hour ago, Lucifer656 said:

I think you should probably stop it now @Lucifer656 .
Could you write an original post not shilling for a VPN?

6 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

i did think the response in macks was odd.

Spotted him because he copied my message on Share a Bargain.

At first I was like Cool, another discount from FRV.. then I read January 😕

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.