🔫AKIMBO🔫

GAMBLE
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, ALL! 👋

I’m considering buying a pair as the title says for an Akimbo Loadout, I have a few ideas in mind on what to get? 🔫🔫

I always like to be different as much as possible! 😜

So anyone who runs an Akimbo Loadout, please share your experience and some pics? 😎👍

I’ve only been to a few sites more Woodland, than CQB, the last 3 years and rarely seen an Akimbo Loadout.... or I’ve been too busy having fun!? 😂

💷GAMBLE💷

Maybe.... in two skilled hands.... who knows? 🔫😎🔫

I suppose there’s a few factors to consider! 🤔

💷GAMBLE💷

@Asomodai remember that classic TV show, Stargate, the only guy I can think of who went around with 2 P90’s.... tempting!? 🤔😎

Possibly considering this Akimbo, with full auto?

🔫😎🔫

Classic Movie, no spoilers for the 3rd one! 😜

💷GAMBLE💷

Tried this at halo Mill.

I've done it with a schofield revolver in one hand and a flintlock in another. 

And a pair of flintlocks- a pistol and a blunder buss. 

It's much more effective to just use one gun though. 

Guest DrAlexanderTobacco

Ultimately I think everyone's agreed on how it's certainly not an effective way to play - but it is FUN and, for maximum fun, I would recommend any choice you make has to be fully automatic - those HFC Mac10s come to mind, or maybe a couple of the Northeast Uzi GBBs that are set to come out soon

Appreciate the advice @Cromulon1994 & @DrAlexanderTobacco, for me it’s about the fun! 😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

20 minutes ago, DrAlexanderTobacco said:

Ultimately I think everyone's agreed on how it's certainly not an effective way to play - but it is FUN and, for maximum fun, I would recommend any choice you make has to be fully automatic - those HFC Mac10s come to mind, or maybe a couple of the Northeast Uzi GBBs that are set to come out soon

If they're anything like the sten I had, they'll be fantastic looking and  feeling things but unusable in anything under 15 degrees.

This classic movie is full of Akimbo types.... which would you choose? 🤔

I'd be impressed if someone turned up to CQB site with this Loadout! 😂

💷GAMBLE💷

full auto m9s or glock 

everybody else worried about over killing or blind firing. point of duel wielding is to engaged multiple targets .  you can't look down both sights in opposite direction   

Had these about two years ago, very possible to run both. Gotta practice your mag changes a bit whilst holding both guns, but it is great fun after that.

Definitely a challenge! Wouldn't recommend doing it all the time, but certainly a good experience.

Screenshot_20200127-132245.jpg

@BigBlackGlock liking the AKIMBO pistols.... had.... sold!? 🔫🔫 🤔

Thanks for the advice and pic! 😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

IMG_20190219_131314_855.thumb.jpg.30c0bb28db4edf93a77aba1a3e0544bb.jpgAlways carry several pistols in cqb, but rarely have one in each hand. A steady aim on one is usually better, unless its a really tight site and you have no one to back you up.

3 minutes ago, GAMBLE said:

@BigBlackGlock liking the AKIMBO pistols.... had.... sold!? 🔫🔫 🤔

Thanks for the advice and pic! 😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

Cheers!

Sold those 2 about 2 years ago unfortunately.

Sold another one (updated version) yesterday funnily enough!

No worries, have fun 😎😎

29 minutes ago, GAMBLE said:

This classic movie is full of Akimbo types.... which would you choose? 🤔

I'd be impressed if someone turned up to CQB site with this Loadout! 😂

💷GAMBLE💷

Get a pair of jg skorpions of Taiwan gun, a trench coat and have at it. 

@heroshark if you carry several pistols.... who do you remind me of.... 🤔

Are you sure your not this guy!? 😂

💷GAMBLE💷

408A51AA-4D22-4957-A1D3-A85E99CCB7C2.thumb.png.91530af643d5c5a7b94306c60bfd74bb.png

@Cromulon1994 that is what I’m considering.... must be telepathic!? 😂

Thinking possibly Tokyo Marui? 🔫🤔🔫

Now a trench coat.... 😜

💷GAMBLE💷

6B1A1E79-26D4-4255-82E2-62B95C1BFAA9.thumb.png.818ab0181c65b11eb438d8f9145c48e5.png

Twin pistols is my thing for CQB and have started running twin as back ups for DMR in woodland.
I use any of the following:
2 HK45s

2 CZSP01 shadows

Vector pistol + whatever pistol I have with me in my off hand...
All of them are shit loads of fun 😄 

3 hours ago, heroshark said:

IMG_20190219_131314_855.thumb.jpg.30c0bb28db4edf93a77aba1a3e0544bb.jpgAlways carry several pistols in cqb, but rarely have one in each hand. A steady aim on one is usually better, unless its a really tight site and you have no one to back you up.

That's a nice looking USP, is it the VFC?  How does it compare to the HK45?

1 hour ago, sonofsammo said:

That's a nice looking USP, is it the VFC?  How does it compare to the HK45?

TM with a few mods and paint. It's easily the best cold weather gbbp I've ever owned. Light little slide helps, I imagine the tm G19 is similar. Hands down better than the tm hk45. Really really snappy .Is great as stock but I've fit the detonator outer barrel, LPE route shims, 9ball routes, 91mm ML barrel, ML hop and a Hadron H-Plate .Everyone I've passed it to gets a real shock how far and accurately it shoots for such a little gun. Only thing It lacks compared to my hk45 which is similarly upgraded is mag capacity, full ambi controls and power. Added a video as just saying it isn't enough. 

i have done this with a TM sig P226 and my KWC luger.  its fun, just interesting reloading.  one thing i would recommend for different gun combos is have ones with a similar mag capacity.  They luger only holds 15 or so, the sig 20 odd.  so for a quarter of the time i might aswell have ran with just the one.

there is a video on the game sites facebook that briefly shows me using them

Consider my Akimbo Loadout! 🔫😜🔫

Now to do my Recon: 🤔

Sellers.

Prices.

Accessories.

Most importantly and lastly get the budget sorted, before starting.... 💷🤞😂

💷GAMBLE💷

Archived