Herts Airsoft Team website

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hiya, me Zak and Albert have kept this pretty hush hush, but all of us have spent around 30 hours on this website... (all added together, not 30 hours each) and we have payed for a proper domain etc. but anyway, here it is www.hertsairsoftteam.org (we were gonna get .co.uk but you can only buy two years at a time for that)

Thanks,

Mitchell

P.S if we can get the website over 50 views in the next 2 days i will give you all a cookie (i promise, just use your imagination)

Looks good, few things:

"Zakaria Kaleem - Founder and Soon-to-be-heavy-guy". Heavy Weapons Guy, or is he putting on the pounds?

And a pictures page, we all love pictures. Load outs, game days, doing one handed pull ups whilst firing a weapon, so on.

hehe Zakaria Kaleem, thats me ;) no i want to be a support guy, but i prefer the name heavy guy as i was thinking to carry any supplies we might need for the team :)

he has an AK, and i think he is hell bent on getting a drum mag and getting kicked out of every site in the UK, and no, he is the skinniest guy in the group, we will add a picture page soon, but im not sure about the whole on handed pull up, its hard enough with something to stand on, never mind with just one hand... what do you think we are? iron women men?

instant website build sites are always handy for getting a good looking site quickly, but it is really worth downloading dreamweaver and learning how to work it. its what im doing at the moment and its pretty simple in all fairness, plus its a new skill to have when looking for work aswell, so added bonus.

although you can still host your website of a 3rd party company alot less hasstle then having your own server.

but overall, its a good simple look. only criticism would be the background, in the fact that on a larger screen it you can see it doesnt line up properly so you ge the odd line mis match thing going, but in all fairness, you only notice it by looking for a flaw, so a+ on your effort mate

• AF-UK Founding Member

Looks OK guys :)

From a web background I wouldn't bother with Dreamweaver too much if I was you.

If you want to go down the route of actually doing the HTML and CSS yourself get a decent text editor like Notepad++ and go from there.

tbh i wouldnt know were to start with all this coding thingmabobs, all i know is it takes ages...

we are going to change the background soon though, i will discuss with Zak as he just came on skype

well great going, we just talked about your GR16 being a fail? :P

I demand my title to be changed from techie to 'Techie/Sniper/Designated Marksman/Psychopath/All purpose god, joined while intoxicated.'

The intoxicated bit is the most important, or maybe it's the god bit?

Well, they're all important really.

;)

well you can come down as you said :D

Now that your up and running would you guys be interested in playing my team?

A friendly warning, I'm competitive.

I'm going to **** you.

um possibly, June 12th? what about all your other members that aren't playing? they could be marshalls but i am not being offensive but i am slightly afraid that they may be biased :lol:

one problem there Zak, it wouldnt work, its a game day, so how could Alex's buddys marshal? and im stuck in the middle over here :unsure:

Mitchell eff off :P right alex we could, while everyone else is playing fall back game or something, we can talk about going to a different part of the site where no one else should be...we could ask the marshalls next time we go...come find me on 12th June and we can discuss it then :)

tbh i wouldnt know were to start with all this coding thingmabobs, all i know is it takes ages...

we are going to change the background soon though, i will discuss with Zak as he just came on skype

What about me???

Archived