Well MB01 Trigger

TomFarrington97
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey all, today I received delivery of my Well MB01. I bought this as a fairly cheap gun to see whether the sniping game was for me, and understand there are upgrades I can do to make this better. The problem is when it came, I built the gun up, and then test fired to ensure it was working, and as I pulled the bolt all the way back I felt a slipping motion and it jerked forward and fired. Now when I pull back there’s nothing, I’m guessing that’s because the crappy plastic trigger they come with has given out straight away. 

my question for you all is, does anyone know where I can get a metal trigger replacement from? I’ve only found them available in Hong Kong which means long delivery times and I’m hoping to get it sooner, thanks all. 

Just send it back and ask for a replacement.

Sounds like the trigger sears gone. 

When you say "Built it up" Do you mean you upgraded the spring on it? Or just fired it for the first time? 

If you didnt modify it, then take it back. 

I use one of these in my MB01. Bit pricey like, but if you manage to knacker it you've done exceptionally well! Properly solid thing. 👍

https://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/airsoft-pro-cnc-gen-2-l96-trigger-set-for-mb0104050814-etc

4 hours ago, Asomodai said:

Sounds like the trigger sears gone. 

When you say "Built it up" Do you mean you upgraded the spring on it? Or just fired it for the first time? 

If you didnt modify it, then take it back. 

Nah I just meant put the two halves together then test fired, didn’t get a chance to even look at upgrades before if broke 😂

22 hours ago, Ashy said:

I use one of these in my MB01. Bit pricey like, but if you manage to knacker it you've done exceptionally well! Properly solid thing. 👍

https://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/airsoft-pro-cnc-gen-2-l96-trigger-set-for-mb0104050814-etc

Okay thanks mate I think

ill go for that! I’m guessing this is the problem here? 

E87DD911-BEDB-4C45-8916-63EA0F4C7617.jpeg

2CC3FD87-3070-4B32-A7D3-8BBD276AC9A5.jpeg

That is probably salvageable TBF, but the standard trigger set on these is naff and it'd knacker itself eventually anyway, especially if you up the spring power. Can't go wrong with that one I linked!

31 minutes ago, Ashy said:

That is probably salvageable TBF, but the standard trigger set on these is naff and it'd knacker itself eventually anyway, especially if you up the spring power. Can't go wrong with that one I linked!

Okay thanks, well I’ll just buy the new one anyway as I plan on upgrading the majority of the gun anyway so may as well start at the broken part

Archived