My first buy!

J-jay
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I’ve been reviewing weapons for a while now as I’ve started to get into airsoft. Im a fan of bull pup weapon systems (9 years in the army using SA80 A2) so it was a natural step. I wanted something that was a childhood dream growing up in Australia as the OZzy military use steyr’s. So, here’s my first order. I’m not trying to be different, but always wanted to have something that resembled a steyr. Don’t have my licence yet but have had 2 games. Can’t wait to get it delivered. You guys might think this guys a fool, lol, just excited is all. 👍anyone had experience with this weapon?

FFE0F534-60E6-4709-BD30-E682BFC946A0.png

Army Armament are not top of the line but it should spit BB's OK.

Main thing now is to enjoy playing with it 😉

...and the good news is, (if you have good eye protection) you won't go blind 😎

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/01/2020 at 22:38, J-jay said:

Im a fan of bull pup weapon systems (9 years in the army using SA80 A2) so it was a natural step.

Can't say I ever liked the L85A2. The AUG is a fantastic weapon though. I've just never got the love for bullpups.

Enjoy it though! 

On 06/02/2020 at 23:52, Albiscuit said:

As long as your happy (and you can shoot straight) that’s what matters!

Pffft, it's all about having a gun your fellow team mates would climb over your corpse for.

You're clearly far deeper than is good for you 😁

Archived