Cyma MP5

matas17
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So i have recently got an mp5 from my mate that he doesnt use. And me being me i installed all upgrades i could get:

14 tooth steel tooth piston/ shs piston head

SHS double oring air nozzle 21.4mm

double oring cylinder head

3/4 cylinder

13:1 shs gears

SHS gear delay chip

SHS HT motor

Gate Titan

But i am stuck right now as the gun doesnt feed at all no matter what i tried. I dont know if its an air nozzle or what but i have tried everything. Any advice would be helpful.

13 hours ago, matas17 said:

So i have recently got an mp5 from my mate that he doesnt use. And me being me i installed all upgrades i could get:

14 tooth steel tooth piston/ shs piston head

SHS double oring air nozzle 21.4mm

double oring cylinder head

3/4 cylinder

13:1 shs gears

SHS gear delay chip

SHS HT motor

Gate Titan

But i am stuck right now as the gun doesnt feed at all no matter what i tried. I dont know if its an air nozzle or what but i have tried everything. Any advice would be helpful.

Why have you gone with an M4 air nozzle? MP5's usually have a 20.3mm and the K version Is even shorter (Some of them anyway). No wonder its not feeding. 

2 hours ago, ak2m4 said:

I've just finished working on a CYMA MP5K.  The stock plastic nozzle was 21.6mm and a SHS 21.4 worked fine.  What was the stock nozzle length on yours?

I bought 21.4mm air nozzle from ak2m4.co.uk and iit had 21.4mm nozzle but still won't fire. It shoots like once in a while. I had bbs roll out of a barrel so I assume nozzle is too short don't think it could be too long. 

2 minutes ago, matas17 said:

I bought 21.4mm air nozzle from ak2m4.co.uk and iit had 21.4mm nozzle but still won't fire. It shoots like once in a while. I had bbs roll out of a barrel so I assume nozzle is too short don't think it could be too long. 

what was the length of the stock nozzle you were replacing?  

4 minutes ago, matas17 said:

21.4mm

next thing for you to check is the hop chamber and bucking, make sure it's all fitted correct.  put everything back together, remove mag, turn upside down, shine a light down into the feed tube and fire.  You should see the nozzle move back and forth into the chamber.  failing that let a tech take a look

oh also is the double o-ring really tight on the cylinder head shaft?  if so make sure it's greased really well, also you can remove one of the o-rings.  

those double o-ring nozzles aren't for every build, on some builds they can create too much resistence

3 minutes ago, ak2m4 said:

next thing for you to check is the hop chamber and bucking, make sure it's all fitted correct.  put everything back together, remove mag, turn upside down, shine a light down into the feed tube and fire.  You should see the nozzle move back and forth into the chamber.  failing that let a tech take a look

oh also is the double o-ring really tight on the cylinder head shaft?  if so make sure it's greased really well, also you can remove one of the o-rings.  

those double o-ring nozzles aren't for every build, on some builds they can create too much resistence

Air seal is 100% and I already checked the hop unit and had it fit well all together, I checked air nozzle last bight and it moves back and forth as gun fires. So atm I'm clueless right now. 

On 23/01/2020 at 10:54, ak2m4 said:

try removing the delayer
try running with 7.4v

I sorted out the issue but fps keeps jumping from 260-318 on 0.2g bbs but i think thats an issue with hop unit since its cyma because air seal is 100%

Archived