ACM G36c hop up proble

Governor
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello,

I have an acm g36c that is fitted with a madbull blue hop up rubber, since it has been fitted (by a techie) the bb's fly up after about 25m, before this they fired much further, I have adjusted the hop up right down and around the middle but still they fly up, also it is very hard to adjust the hop up

Does anyone know how to solve the Problem?

Many thanks,

Albert

haha this one was mine, i started using .25's nothing happened and anything heavier would cost too much for me, soo.. sold it to someone else... :P

well the .25's delay the rising bb another 2 meters and a lot of FPS :P

In that case, is dissasemble and reassemsble the hopup.

If .25's made no difference then I think the problem maybe somewhere else.

I will do tomorrow

Thanks, I will say whether or not it has helped,

Albert

Shhhhhh! haha it is good, he wanted it anyway, i should claim MY money and my old rubber back from Red 1 Airsoft, thought they were good :P

In that case, is dissasemble and reassemsble the hopup.

If .25's made no difference then I think the problem maybe somewhere else.

ALSO

I would.try a .28 but I can't see it making much difference, try what I've already said, try a new hop bucking and nub maybe

I have taken the whole unit apart and put it back together, I will be testing it tomorrow

If the reassemble has not worked i will do so,

Albert

Archived