Facebook bans.

MandalShArK
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Over the past few months I've been struggling with instant bans for the most simplest of comments on airsoft Facebook pages. One of which I run. 

Has anyone elce struggled with this? Attached is my latest comment for amusement.

This one got me a 30 day ban.. it is in for review. 

Any ban I've had has been an instant ban. So it's not someone reporting it. It's Facebook's algorithm.

Long live the forum.

IMG_20200121_215305_781.jpg

That's ridiculous. I've never been banned but once had a comment automatically blocked talking about my KWC Railgun with a picture. I'd posted the exact same comment before and since with no issue. Tried to post the comment again but took out the word Railgun and it was accepted no problem

• Supporters
10 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

This is why forums exist.....

& Why when it comes to Airsoft, I only use FB to check gamedates for the sites too lazy to have a proper website, everything else on there is a crock of shite 

I'm going to edge away from it, it's useful for a few things personally though. 

Other than that I detest the site. 

Cannot even utter the name Airsoft without getting slapped with a community standards violation. bizarre.

Somebody is reporting your posts. Anybody got a grudge against you?

If it were me, I would set up another account just for airsoft, see what happens.

• Supporters

We're going to have to accept that anything run from California is going to cancel everything to do with any sort of gnu, real or toy, sooner or later.

Alternatives are available.

have a friend that runs a very popular got page and keeps getting banned because he post a semi nude pic from the show(always tame ones for what the show actually has in it. ) but getting multiple month bans but i know a female posting rontal stuff but because hers is in support of xy/z she isnt getting bans... fb its now at the point of cutting its own users out that they will simply go elsewhere.

• Supporters
33 minutes ago, remus said:

have a friend that runs a very popular got page and keeps getting banned because he post a semi nude pic from the show(always tame ones for what the show actually has in it. ) but getting multiple month bans but i know a female posting rontal stuff but because hers is in support of xy/z she isnt getting bans... fb its now at the point of cutting its own users out that they will simply go elsewhere.

That is terrible, something needs to be done, I'll look in to it, what's her user name 😋

884772d36621d80adddcc44a1a50fbb465eae960e902bfb6b3a89e7e16e0811d (1).jpg

5 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

Somebody is reporting your posts. Anybody got a grudge against you?

If it were me, I would set up another account just for airsoft, see what happens.

No mate its an instant ban, as soon a i press the go button, that means its Facebook itself..

1 minute ago, MandalShArK said:

No mate its an instant ban, as soon a i press the go button, that means its Facebook itself..

that’s because you’ve been reported in the past and there is a tag on your account normally

Archived