Clear Airsoft Pistol

Andrei M.
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, I am looking for a good clear airsoft pistol that is not electric nor uses gas. 

Co2 is fine as long as it wont break from the preassure (cause co2 doesnt work well with plastic) and it NEEDS to be Transparent/Clear.

Thanks a lot in advance! Im really thankful for answers!

A mate of mine had a clear NBB growing up. I think he got it from the local air rifle, BB gun and survival gear/military surplus shop. Everyone's got one of those... Right?

1 hour ago, Andrei M. said:

Hi, I am looking for a good clear airsoft pistol that is not electric nor uses gas. 

Co2 is fine as long as it wont break from the preassure (cause co2 doesnt work well with plastic) and it NEEDS to be Transparent/Clear.

Thanks a lot in advance! Im really thankful for answers!

??? I know it's late when I'm reading this but.... You realise CO2 is a gas right?

• Supporters

As above, you're asking for a unicorn.

Instead of proscribing a solution, if you tell us what the problem you're trying to solve is, perhaps we can help.

Well here we go, there are a few.

https://bbguns4less.co.uk/products/blackviper-kimber-g29-nbb-pistol-in-clear.html

that said completely unskirmisable  at 450fps. Unless you used it with a med, but I hazard a guess it probably hasn't got that great of a hop. The m&p would be fine if stats are to be trusted.

Archived