Gearbox Diagram Needed

bully78
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hey guys been looking on google for a diagram for a g&g pm5 blowback gearbox and unless im completely blind im having no luck,

can anyone help me out please.

regards john

Guest DrAlexanderTobacco
53 minutes ago, bully78 said:

hey guys been looking on google for a diagram for a g&g pm5 blowback gearbox and unless im completely blind im having no luck,

can anyone help me out please.

regards john

That RIF uses a standard Version 2 Gearbox so you should be able to get by with looking at any diagram you can find for that - what are you trying to fix?

• Supporters

standard v2?

got a diagram here:

is it one of their pneumatic blowback ones? because those have a hole in the top of the cylinder which feeds the blowback mechanism, i'd reccommend removing it and putting a standard cylinder in, it's just a horrific source of leaks.

2 hours ago, DrAlexanderTobacco said:

That RIF uses a standard Version 2 Gearbox so you should be able to get by with looking at any diagram you can find for that - what are you trying to fix?

wanted a diagram for reference on part names as ive a couple of problems I want to fix 

1, safety not working .

2, inconsistent fps 

3, very loud 

4, doesn't feed  with new g&g green bucking 

52 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

standard v2?

got a diagram here:

is it one of their pneumatic blowback ones? because those have a hole in the top of the cylinder which feeds the blowback mechanism, i'd reccommend removing it and putting a standard cylinder in, it's just a horrific source of leaks.

cheers buddy  

I was looking at the cylinder this morning and thought just that 

31 minutes ago, bully78 said:

I was looking at the cylinder this morning and thought just that 

Just be careful, removing the pneumatic blowback will increase the energy output, you may want a cylinder with a larger port or nick a coil or two off the spring.

• Supporters
7 minutes ago, Skara said:

Just be careful, removing the pneumatic blowback will increase the energy output, you may want a cylinder with a larger port or nick a coil or two off the spring.

this is a very good point, if you don't have much headroom for your site limit i'd suggest pre-emptively changing the spring to one that's the right energy.

Archived