Radio set up

ImTriggerHappy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Make/brand: Various

Any accessories included: Baofeng UV 82 dual band radio, racal acoustic frontiers, surefire earbuds, JCI COMMS dual channel ptt with lemo and 3.5mm jack connectors for headset.

Thinking of selling one of my radio set ups. The PTT has dual send buttons for use with a dual band radio, this is a custom built ptt designed to work with the racals but you can use any headset that has a 3.5mm jack as both plugs are present.

The racals have been modified so the internal mic doesn't cause the distortion with the ptt that has plagued others. There is a brand new set of surefire earbuds for the racals.

The ptt is an expensive thing to have made but I am really unsure on it's second hand value.

Pictures:

• Supporters
11 hours ago, BibbsOnTour said:

Depending on price I might be interested in having this off of you as have been tempted by racals.

Following topic for further developments😁

Racals are cheap enough on their own it is the dual band ptt fitted with a lemo where all the money goes

10 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Racals are cheap enough on their own it is the dual band ptt fitted with a lemo where all the money goes

Yeah I know! Have seen them priced individually but I haven't had it quoted from JCI for the whole set up yet

I'd apply the same pricing as any airsoft related item, 65% of its RRP (or what you paid when you got it), but given it's a rather "unique" set of stuff I'd ask for 70/75% depending on how much it's been used.

Archived