What is the best bucking for m14

M14shooter_nl
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

What is the best bucking for m14.

I have a cyma m14 socom, i have put in a new inner barrel  for prometheus EG innerbarrel 6.03mm .

I us a g&g green bucking now, but can you recoment a better bucking /nub arrangement?spacer.png

I have set it up as a dmr (single shot, m130 spring, 355fps at 1.68joule -0.30bb's)

• Supporters

My Cyma EBR has a flat hop using a Prometheus purple rubber and Orga Dimension nub (with the bar through it). That works pretty damn well.

On 20/01/2020 at 18:23, Lozart said:

My Cyma EBR has a flat hop using a Prometheus purple rubber and Orga Dimension nub (with the bar through it). That works pretty damn well.

Thanks

• 5 weeks later...

I'm currently putting together a super DMR / semi-auto sniper m14 (technically it's an m21 by this point) and I'm going to be using a Modify Baton Ryusoku hard flat bucking, but paired with an r-hop patch. From the power you're going for, I'd argue for it over a softer rubber to make sure you're hopping those heavier BBs nicely.

Archived