new to airsoft

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hey guys so the long nd short of it is im completly new to airsoft iv never played and ever shot a propper airsoft gun (apart from a cheap paice of crap i got off skeggy market).

however i rely wnna play however im moving in with my girlfriend in lincoln at some point soon and i wanna know about locations and teams in lincoln for when i move and also wanna know about the guns

the role i seem to enjoy when i play on computergames is a supportive sniper type role and i am verry paitent person so i feel i would be good at that role

i wanna get some info from other snipers out there for tips nd tricks nd sugested rifles ect ( ill probs get a well l96)

so anyone know or is part of any teams that play close to lincoln ( i dont own a car so probs be a buss trip or hope my bro will drive me =p)

hey guys so the long nd short of it is im completly new to airsoft iv never played and ever shot a propper airsoft gun (apart from a cheap paice of crap i got off skeggy market).

however i rely wnna play however im moving in with my girlfriend in lincoln at some point soon and i wanna know about locations and teams in lincoln for when i move and also wanna know about the guns

the role i seem to enjoy when i play on computergames is a supportive sniper type role and i am verry paitent person so i feel i would be good at that role

i wanna get some info from other snipers out there for tips nd tricks nd sugested rifles ect ( ill probs get a well l96)

so anyone know or is part of any teams that play close to lincoln ( i dont own a car so probs be a buss trip or hope my bro will drive me =p)

Welcome to the fourms!

Belive me you will not want a sniper rifle as a first rifle as it is rather boring and will cost ALOT! Just ask my mate! Simply googling found this:

http://www.lindsey-airsoft.co.uk/

Cam.

• AF-UK Founding Member

Welcome to the forums :)

Airsoft isn't like computer games, you'll likely want to be stuck in so avoid a sniper and get an AEG as your first.

Archived