Custom PVC Patches

adamhill
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

Has anyone tried out PVC/rubber patches for their squad. Anyone has experience with UltraPatches

I checked out seems like they are giving 50 patches for $189 with velcro backing and free shipping. Has anyone tried them ? The price seems to be reasonable. I am looking to put these on my OD carriers.

Hmm are you from Ultra Patches by any chance??

If not then we tend to use stitch me up for our patches. Ultra patches has a nice website and yeah thats a decent deal if you want quantity, but hardly anyone will order 50 unique patches for personal use. Plus delivery might be free in the US but this is airsoft forum UK <--- I doubt international shipping is included!

odd. sorta related post--- im looking to make patches that are essientially like purity seals from warhammer 40k- velcro - red wax seal stamp skull- some linnen with script hanging from. should look pretty awsome right? will update yas when i get to proper trying them out.(awaiting a few bits to trial but been playing about with a few ideas...)

Archived